What? How Can I?

Chapter 9

...You waked up to sweat on your bed and you have no clue what from.

'Weird, I must have been hot or something. I dont recall any dreams or visions to make me sweat,' you think and Yoda comes in.

"Up, you are," he states. "Dream scared, did it?"

"Not to my recollection I don't recall dreaming anything I don't even feel afraid or anything. I just thought I got too hot or something."

"Afraid you are. Your inner body give it away it does."

"What are you saying I dont recall any nightmares...unless I had a night terror."

"Night Terror?"

"I used to have them when I was two to four but I grew out of them. The person doesnt recall it any thing can happen. I hardly know how they happen. I don't even know what they were about and that is based on my parents information they gave me before they died."

"Hmmm, Intriguing this is. Sleep where you?"

"According to my parents my eyes would be open but I had no clue that they were there and that my body shook."

"Know what they were about we must."

"How? I have no clue what they were about."

Yoda leaves and you are left confused.

*Luke's POV*

You are working in your office when Yoda comes in.

"I hope you didn't wake up Maria," you state.

"Awake she was when I went in. Disturbing news from her though," Yoda replies.

"You mean her night terrors have returned."

"Known about them have you?"

"Her parents have kept me posted about them since she was two. And I figured with the recent violation they might return. It is caused by the brain with more than normal activity. Her brain is trying to process information on what just happened and she may be having terrors what just happened to her. She had terrors once her parents where dead but I never told them to her. I didn't want her to get over worked."

"Find out the earlier ones were we must."

"How? Shes pregnant and what if she doesnt want to know about them? We need to think of her first before we probe her mind."

"Meditation"

"Yoda, don't say anything to her about night terrors and finding out what they were until I find out if she wants to know what they were about."

*Your POV*

You are getting the sweat off of your face when Anakin comes in.

"Maria, are you sleeping okay?" he asks when he comes in.

"For the most part why?" you reply.

"I checked up on you last night about an hour afterwards. You looked like you were awake. You were also sweating, your body was shaking, and you were mouthing something I think it was mom and dad."

"Oh, that was a night terror. I had those when I was a kid but I out grew them. The ones right now I think are stress related because I havent griped the fact that I am pregnant. It should go away."

"I did tell Padme what was going on but we couldn't get to you."

"You wouldn't be able to. I'm still asleep. By the way how long did it last?"

"Fifteen minutes, I think. So you had them before?"

"Yeah, when I was two to four. I dont know what they were about?"

"What about after your parents death?"

"Anakin, can you close the door for me?"

"Sure."

Anakin close the door and you sigh.

"Do not tell Luke what I am about to say. He does'nt need to know that I have figured out about them."

"I won't"

"I did have them right after to three months afterwards. It didn't last long but it happened every night. When I was two it was once a week. When I was ten I was put in a stressful situation with no parents at all and my back hurt me like hell so I normally took a special medication for my back before I went to bed and that didnt help much. I vaguely remember what those were about."

"What did you see at ten?"

"A huge fire. It was related to my parents death no doubt that these night terrors are related to this situation."

"I see, are you going to tell Luke about this time?"

"I don't know."

"I'll see you tomorrow then."

Anakin leaves and you sigh...
♠ ♠ ♠
Info found: http://www.nightterrors.org/