Status: Sorry it took so long to update! I had a little writers block

iGet Revenge

Eleven

Sam wiped the tears away from her face, hoping Maniac couldn't see her. She couldn't stand another minute of being in juvenile detention. She hadn't done anything, she hadn't killed all those people. She wasn't the type to kill people, she could beat people up, but never kill. It was unfair that she had to be here because of Carly.

'Yo' Slasher." Maniac said from her top bunk. Sam rolled over in her bed and pretended she was asleep. "Don't pretend, i know you're awake. I've heard you sniffiling all night."

"What do you want?" Sam whisper yelled.

"I believe you."

"What are you talking about?"

"I believe you're innocent."

Sam sat up in her bunk and looked above her head. What had inspired Maniac to tell her that? She looked to the small barred window that let in little light from the moon on the far wall of the cell. Maniac shifted in her bunk, she peeked over the edge to look at Sam.

"I've got an idea...To escape, that way you could get revenge." Maniac smiled.

"How?" Sam questioned, intrigued.

"Well, there's a big glass window in the visiting room. If we can break that we'll be in the hall way to the exit."

"But the exit doors are controlled by a secretary, we can't get past her." Sam lay back down, the plan wouldn't work.

"You're right...I didn't think that far. I'm not too good for thinking." Maniac laughed as little. "I guess that's why i'm in here."

Maniac went back up to her cot quietly. Sam sat silently in the dark for a while, thinking. Even if Maniac's plan was terrible, she was right that they had to get out of there.

"What are you in here for anyway?" Sam tried.

'I'll never tell you that Slasher...never." Maniac mumbled. She was falling asleep. Even when she was tired she was stubborn. There was no getting information out of that girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know!