Status: Sorry it took so long to update! I had a little writers block

iGet Revenge

Twelve

Freddie held his hands up, his pipe firm in his hand. He didn't want to fight with anyone, he also didn't want to convince anyone not to call the police about his whereabouts. He stood up and walked a little closer to the person.

"Freddie!" The person squealed in a familiar voice. The shadow came running and jumped on top of him. Freddie fell to the ground, the person on top of him, he grabbed their shoulders and held them up.

"Carly?" Freddie scrambled to get to his feet, pipe still in hand. "Stay back you psychopath!"

"Freddie darling, i'm so happy to see you! This is great! We can be together now, forever! We'll be like Bonnie and Clyde, lovers on the lamb!" Carly tried to hug Freddie, but he held his pipe out, keeping the distance between them.

"I said stay away from me!" He shouted. He wanted to attack her, to bash her head into the concrete for what she'd done. It took everything thing he had to keep himself from beating her.

"Freddie? Haven't you missed me?"

"You killed my mom, you killed Gibby, you killed Spencer, You killed everyone. Innocent people Carly! You took my mother away from me!" Freddie felt tears spill down his face.

"She didn't want us to be together." Carly explained.

"I didn't want us to be together! We aren't together! We never will be you...you." Freddie fell to the ground, tears flowing from his eyes.

"Freddie! Please don't cry! I did it for us!" Carly ran towards him, and grabbed his pipe, tossing it across the alley.

"It isn't fair, that you should just get to live without a care in the world. Like you didn't kill people! Like you didn't take not only my mother away from me, but Sam. I love her Carly and you're just going to have to deal with that!" Freddie, pushed Carly away.

She fell backward, her elbow landing on a piece of glass, it dug into her skin, blood gushed around it, escaping from her body. Freddie watched as Carly screamed out in pain, she pulled the glass out of her elbow slowly. Her face changed, it was filled with anger, she looked at Freddie.

"You hurt me Freddie!" She screamed. Freddie got to his feet as she inspected the glass. "All i ever did was give you love, and you stabbed me!" Carly cried. "I only wanted you to love ME! Not that stupid, Sam!" She scrambled to her feet, more blood pouring out of her elbow.

Fredddie put his hand in his pocket and gasped as his finger tips brushed against his cell phone. He pulled it out and showed it to Carly.

"I'm calling the cops, I'm telling them everything you did, you'll go to jail for life! You'll get what yo deserve" He said while dialing. Just as he pressed the final 1 Carly jumped on him, his phone slid out of his hand.

"You're just like Sam!" Carly said sitting on top of Freddie, she held the glass shard tightly in her hand, above her head.

"No don't do it Carly!" Freddie begged, trying to get Carly off of him.

"I killed all of those people for you! and you treat me like this!" She brought the glass shard down onto Freddie's neck. He gurgled, choking on his own blood. Carly cried for a moment before pulling the glass shard out of Freddie's neck and dragging it along her wrist.

"Now you have to be with me." She whispered, taking Freddie's cooling hand and laying down next to him. "Forever."
♠ ♠ ♠
:0
Tell me what you're thinking!