Status: Sorry it took so long to update! I had a little writers block

iGet Revenge

Six

Freddie opened his eyes. He was still in the car stuck in traffic, his father was on the phone.
"Well I'd probably already be there if it weren't for all of the this traffic!"
"Who are you talking to?" Freddie asked.
"I'm on the phone son, you should probably get used to that, with my profession I'll be on the phone most of the time."
Freddie looked out the window. His life in Montana sounded like it would be miserable. He couldn't live there.He wouldn't live there. He looked at all the cars around him, they'd be sitting here for at least another hour. Before he'd woken up Freddie had a dream that he escaped from Montana and saved Sam from Juvie. He'd dreamed that Carly got what she deserved for killing his mom, and Gibby, and Spencer.
"I've got to save her" Freddie whispered to himself. "Dad" Freddie touched his Fathers shoulder.
"Freddie! This is an important call,it'll have to wait." He held his hand up to Freddie.
"Well don't say didn't try to tell you." Freddie said as he opened his car door and bolted down the highway.
"Hey!" He heard his father call, he ran faster. Every time he heard a car honk or an engine, or someone scream out he would pick up speed. He kept running until the asphalt turned into grass, he didn't pay any attention to where he was going he just ran until he collapsed.
"Carly....I'm coming to find you, you'll get what you deserve, even if I have to give it to you."
Freddie stood up and made his way back towards home.He didn't know where Carly was, but he was going to find her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know! I know this one was short, sorry