Status: Sorry it took so long to update! I had a little writers block

iGet Revenge

Eight

Sam placed her Styrofoam plate down on the table next to Maniac.
"Yo, Slasher. What's up?"
"Hey Maniac." Sam mumbled.
"Hey, meet the crew. That's Loco, Winky, and Inno" Maniac pointed to three rough looking girls. Loco was a big girl with short blonde hair. She never made eye contact. Winky had one eye, the other twitched open and closed, but from what Sam could see there was no iris. Inno was small with long red hair. She smiled at Sam weakly.
'What do they call you Inno for?" Sam asked.
"Because she says she didn't do it." Winky blurted 'Everybody knows she did though"
"I didn't!" Inno snapped.
"I believe you Inno...I'm innocent too" Sam said.
"Oh please Slasher. You killed like 7 people" Maniac pushed Sam.
"No I didn't, Carly did."
"What a load of crap." Maniac laughed.
Sam rolled her eyes and shoveled her oatmeal into her mouth."This is disgusting"
"Taste is too dangerous" Loco whispered.
"Right, they think we don't deserve anything enjoyable here.Because we're all criminals, and criminals will use anything to fuel their insanity" Maniac giggled.
"Whatever, i won't eat it."
"You should, you won't get anything else." Inno sighed. "And, sometimes they take your once a week calls away if you don't eat."
"We get once a week calls?" Sam blurted.
"Yeah, 30 minute calls once a week."
Sam shoveled more big spoonfuls of oatmeal into her mouth. She wouldn't miss a chance to talk to Freddie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know!!