Status: Completed

Death by Charms

Chapter Six

It wasn't just once in a while anymore. It was everywhere I went. Everywhere I would see him. It would start off as a whisper, barely audible. Then it was grow louder and louder until it was a screech, "Be ashamed of yourself, Kurt! Be ashamed!" I would see his face gorged with pain and tearful eyes.
He was everywhere. I just couldn't take it anymore.
"Kurt, be with me again."
I looked straight at the man in front of me, "How? I'll do anything for you."
"Be with me."
"But," I tried to say to him.
"I'll be waiting."

Aiden was gone all day that day. He was out looking for things for the house. For our home. For me. Because he loved me. By me doing this, was like spitting in the face of his hard work. At the time, I didn't care. I just wanted to be with Blaine again. Walking into the kitchen, my heart was about to explode. I open a drawer and find a bread knife. The serrated kind. I clutch it in my hand was a march over to the sink. I didn't want Aiden to have to clean up that big of a mess.
I held my arms over the kitchen sink. I hesitated. I decided to take off me clothing. Well, not all of them. Just my really expensive ones. After they were off, I once again placed my arms over the sink. I closed my eyes and turned my head over my shoulder. With out anything stopping me, I sliced my forearm with one swift movement. I screeched in pain, dropping the knife. Why didn't I pick a faster way, I though to myself. Falling to the ground I thought, I just have to lose enough blood, and I will be with Blaine again and for eternity. A few moments later, I heard the door. My eyes were shut, but I heard their voice.
"Kurt? What have you done?" the voice screamed. I felt them hold me for a few seconds, then jolt away. They were back in moments. They had called 911, but it would be no use. By the time they get there, I would be gone. "Kurt," they were sobbing. "Why?"
I could hear them, but I couldn't respond. Last thing I heard was, "Good job, Kurt. You'll be with me soon."