Status: Completed

Death by Charms

Chapter Seven

I woke at three in the morning to reveal that this entire ordeal was just a dream. No, this was no dream, it was a nightmare. I wipe most of the tears from my face and looked around the dark room. I glanced at Blaine, gently breathing in his bed next to mine. I even saw Finn sleeping in the far corner of the room. Blaine suddenly awoke and muttered, "Kurt, you okay?"
"Y-yeah. Why w-wouldn't I be?" I attempted to keep my voice steady, but I was crying to hard, I couldn't.
Blaine sleepily threw his legs off his bed, slumped over to mine, and sat down. He sat cross-legged and put his hands on my shoulders, "Kurt, what a matter? I know something's up because your crying woke me." He brushed my face with the back of his to wipe the tears away.
I buried my face into the shirt he was wearing and sobbed out the whole thing. I told him about Karofsky audition, Karofsky kissing me, me cheating, him getting hit by a semi-truck, Aiden, Aiden slapping me, the hallucinations of him, the suicide to be with him, everything. He held me close while he rubbed my back as if I was a small child who just skinned their knee.
He lifted my chin to look me in the eyes, "Kurt, it's okay You're okay. It's all over now."
That night, he slept in my bed along side me.

The next day in Glee Club, I heard someone clear their throat, “I would like to join Glee Club.” Everyone turned to see that David Karofsky was standing in the