Sins and Infatuation

Sins are delicious

“I’m leaving dad, I’m going to school,” the teenage girl screamed after shutting the door. She tossed her old brown school bag into the bushes with flowers blooming. The sound of beauty from flowers crunching was like gentle music.

Her toes gently touched the ground as she danced passed her bus stop into the town. The long black hair also danced along with her body to the wind. She kept her dark grey eyes on the actual prize she wanted.

There was a boy. He was the boy who read at the coffee house. She admired him day and night, anytime she went to the city. He didn’t have the looks of a supermodel or some guy from a band who only wore skinny jeans. The boy had piercing green eyes that turned every human close to him into ice. His teeth were terribly sharp and distorted.

She thought it was weird he somehow slithered inside of her mind and burrowed his presence in there. In her mind she thought he put a charm on her and dragged her down to the city every day. Though, that was utterly impossible, because she convinced herself that he was a human just like her. She shrugged it off, and headed off into the busy city.

The birds chirped their tune into the bright happy sky. Somehow it felt like nothing could get in the way today. The cool breeze practically lifted she from her feet. She felt like a little girl with the butterflies in her tummy and her nerves killing she. Maybe she was going too fast. What if the boy didn’t even like she?

People say all of the time that taking risks are better than wondering what could’ve happened. Sometime it was easier said than done. She still putting herself out there; risking herself for total embarrassment was extreme. Stalking him wouldn’t be any better, but at least her feelings would be spared.
As she strolled into town, she passed by the same people she saw every day. There were business men stressed out. Little girls with pigtails played on the streets outside of their fancy lofts and apartments. Nerdy boys tried their best to flirt with girls they’ve admired since they noticed them from school. Everything always looked the same, nothing ever changed. Today it would be different for she.

The coffee house came up closer that her feet hit the sidewalk. With all of her thoughts battling it out to figure out what to do, she just kept walking. Then when she came up close to the shop she practically dashed in. She noticed that he sat in the usual seat, sipping on his hot coffee. While taking in a deep breath she threw all nerves away.
“Seat taken?” her voice sounded confident. His eyes looked up slowly as if he cared less of the girl, which he probably did.

“Not at all,” his voice dragged on the words. She practically clanged onto every little syllable that he pronounced. Then she followed her plan and sat right next to him at the small circle coffee table. Her eyes peered in front of her, but her heart couldn’t stop staring at the boy.

It had been only a few minutes, and the sweat already trickled down most of her body. The heat was bearable, but his hotness was a different level. Without a look or even a word he intimidated her mind into a different world. The little girl wanted the big boy to hold her and make into some stupid sappy teen novel.

Minutes soon turned into hours as people walked in and out of the building. Her father and friends called her the whole day. She felt that skipping school again to be near the boy was worth any punishment someone could put on her. For the whole day he just kept reading the book, scanning every phrase.

Everyone left as the sun let the moon take its shift in guarding the sky. The workers prepared to go him, get some sleep, and repeat the boring routine over again. They shooed both of the kids out of the coffee house so they could rest easy. The girl waited until the boy sluggishly roamed out into the street to follow him.

He knew she admired him, and he knew that she was following him. As they walked down the dark alley he stopped himself. She hid herself in front of the building that was on part of the space of the alley.

“You can come out,” he turned to face the girl. Her heart stopped, she couldn’t think of what to do next. Her sane mind commanded her to run away, but her foolish heart told her to move forward towards him.

“Sorry sir,” she whispered.

“No need, always nice to have an admirer,” he glided towards her. He gently ran his cut up fingers through her soft hair. His simple touch startled her, making her heart beast faster than the normal one should. Then his fingers made their way towards her face, close to her hopeful eyes.

Suddenly, his fingers dug inside of her forehead, and inside of her mind. When he pulled his finger back out some kind of dark goo was wrapped over it. Her body sent shivers of ice down her spine and fear overpowered her. She grew weak as more of the goo started to spurt from her mind all over him.

Her body collapsed onto the ground with her head rolling around in circles as it snapped off. He chuckled; she was one of the easier ones. His tongue stretched out and sucked the sins inside of her mind. Her memories of the sins she committed kept playing in his mind over and over again. It was fun for him, his father taught him to prey on the weak, they had more sins than he imagined.

He thought to himself that Father Death would be proud of him. The girl had been the 120th in the week. She should’ve felt special too, he thought to himself. When he looked back down at her head, he gently kicked it to the side. This one would defiantly make the early morning news when a homeless person comes across her.

“If it’s any consolation you were the prettiest,” he whispered over her corpse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 1,234