Falling In

My Eyes Are My Witnesses

“Please calm down Stella Grace,” my father ordered.

“Calm down dad?! Are you kidding me?! How could you hide this from me my entire freaking life?! I’m almost twenty two years old and you- Oh fuck, I need air,” I sighed and walked out of the private dining room and took the elevator up to the highest floor. Once I got there, I looked for the stairs that would lead me straight to the rooftop

That was the only place that you could get fresh air in this city.

“What are you doing here?” I heard a voice from behind me, as I leaned on an electric box. I jumped, and thank goodness I was nowhere close the ledge.

“Holy cow. What are you doing here Versace?” I clutched at my chest.

He shrugged as he jumped up, sitting on the electric box. “I was down there earlier but then I realized you wouldn’t want to see me, so I said I was gonna go home but I was too lazy to drive home and realized that I rode with Elle here and-“

“Get to the point please?” I laughed a little.

“I needed fresh air,” he simplified and leaned back on his palms. I craved for those arms to be around me.

“Move over,” I said to him and he raised an eyebrow at me but did so anyways. I took my heels off and jumped up next to him, failing the first two times and succeeded the third. I heard his melodic laugh next to me. “You could help me a little bit you know,” I suggested, holding my arm out because I was still balancing on the edge. He chuckled and easily pulled me up and I took my position, sitting the same way as him.

“Would you castrate me if I start to explain?” he asked after a few minutes of silence.

“No,” I simply said, because – well I wanted to hear it.

“Are you serious?” he spat out.

I shrugged at him. “Freedom of speech.”

“I wasn’t engaged and I will never be engaged to Heather Malone,” he said to me.

“Then tell me why her invitations said that you were?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“She took it out of context. When I thought you and Deegan were together, I went out to drink with her. I drunkenly told her something like you and Deegan were together and it would kill you if we got engaged to get married and we began to act like we were engaged that night because she made a ring with a straw and presented it as her ring and I just went along with it, imagining that she was you,” he let out in one breath. “I love you Stella Grace, and nothing could ever change that. I would never ever play with your feelings and never would I have the same feelings for anybody else other than you,” he told me.

As much as I wouldn’t want to believe his words, but his eyes were witnesses – and they were proving his words right. That’s one fact that I could not argue with, no matter how hard I try – His eyes never lie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wellls. I'm sorry guys. It's been a long time since my last update. I owe you guys this. I'll be updating again soon! Once I get some inspiration. My life is a total fail right now. haha.