Status: Active

How You Changed Me

Chapter 3

I watched her walk away as the slap stung. Sure people gawked but who gave a shit?

She had a beautiful ass. Might as well stare.

She was really something.

I sighed before taking off down the hall. I never did make it to class on time, then again, who really did?

It was just an excuse to get kids to “be smart and learn good stuff.”

The bell rung in my ears, but I stopped in the bathroom anyway. I exaimined myself in the mirror, staring back into my grey eyes.

I’m Hot.

Why did she have to be soo…

Different.

Every girl wants me. Why does she think she’s so different? She’s not! She wants me…

Groaning, I laid my head back on the stall door. My lifes one big fucked up hole.

I took off down the hall again, heading to chemistry. The one class I actually don’t mind. Sure, the teachers a 70 year old cotton-head, but she was…sweet.

She let us do whatever the fuck we wanted.

Opening the door, I find her already asleep, as the class room was already erupting with conversations.

I walked to my usual seat, expecting to be surrounded my whores any minute, except this time I was welcomed by another face.

I’ve seen her talking to Ashlyn before.

“Er…Hi?” I questioned as she sat on the edge of her seat, staring at me.

It’s like she was studying me.

Creep.

“Hi!” She giggled, nervously, as I couldn’t help but smirk.

“You are Ashlyn’s friend, right?” I asked, curiously.

“Yes, the best!” She squeeled. This girl could get on my nerves.

“I’m Liam.” I smiled, weakily. She may be annoying but she had a rack.

Aye, a fucks a fuck right?

“I know. I’m Mikayla!” She giggled as I nodded.

“You’re staying with Ashlyn right?” She smiled wider then a obese woman’s ass.

“Sh.” I scolded sharply, looking around.

“What?” She asked, generally confused.

“Don’t talk about it. I don’t want it to ruin my rep, ya know?” I asked as she nodded, wide eyed like an idiot.

Gah, my lifes consists of mental ward patients I swear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short cus of no comments! TSK TSK(: