Status: updated Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays

Haunted

It just begun

"Please just go away." My voice shook as my hazel eyes stared up to the dark figure in front of me.
"But we are Having so much fun." He cocked his head as he gave a small laugh. I cringed up and hugged my knees to my chest like it would protect me from the monster in front of me.
"This isn't very fun though." More tears fell from my pale face and soaked my torn denim jeans. "You hurt mom." My voice broke into a sob. I couldn't hold back my tears or the shaking of my body as he stepped closer to me.
"But she deserved it." his deep demonic voice whispered in my ear. "Don't you remember what she did to you last night?" He said everything in the most kind way he could but I knew what his real intentions where.
"She did it because of you!" I screamed. I could feel the fire in my heart. My rage was growing.
"But is that any reason to pour gasoline on you own daughter and attempt to set her on fire?" His voice was stronger. I tried my best to keep my anger at a low but it was so hard with him standing right there.
"They're just scared of what might happen to them." I breathed deeply to keep myself calm. 'I cant let him get into my head' My mind said to me but my heart still raced. I felt like it would jump out of my chest just to get away from the horror.
"But to try and kill a young thirteen year old girl like you is just horrible!" His voiced raised as he tried to make it sound like he actually cared. "Don't you think Rose?" He spoke as he brushed a strand of my long blonde hair to the side.
"Rose dear." The sweet voice came from the other side of door to my small room. I looked up to see that he had left at the sound of my mom.
"Yes Mother?" my voice still shook.
"I'm sorry about last night." Her voice was soft and promising but I still had my defense up. "Why don't you come down for dinner?"
"In a minute mom." I spoke with a cheerful voice. I heard her walk away and down the stairs. Quickly I reached for my small red cell phone and frantically dialed 911. I knew what was going to happen. The second they picked I told them where I lived. "There will be an attempt of murder." was the last thing I told them before I hanged up.
I set my luggage, full of all my belongings, on top of the bed and walked down stairs. At the bottom of the stairs I saw the dining room door open.
The sweet aroma of turkey and beef filled the room. candle's where lit on the dinning table and the finest china we had was set out.
My mother walked up to me with a smile as she took my hand and lead me to dinner.
She was wearing a long flowing red dress the hugged her body to show her smooth curves. Her Blonde hair was pinned up in a bun. She wore her most expensive jewlery of gold and jewels.
"Why are you so dressed up mother?" I asked her as i sat down on one of our hard wood dinning chairs.
"because today is a happy day sweetie." She said with a smile on her face as she sat across from me. "what kind of meat would you like dear?" She asked as she began to cut the turkey. She looked up after a while when i didn't respond. "Well?" She asked.
I was about to reply when I felt a strong arm wrap around my neck and begin to choke me. I looked down at the arm and recognized my fathers watch and his wrist. I struggled to pull his arm off me but he only tighten his grip. I watched my mother jump onto the table, pushing everything out of her way. she tighten her hand on the knife as she slowly crawled to me with a smile spreading from ear to ear.
She brought the knife down as she aimed for my heart, but i moved at the right time. I felt the knife cut into my arm instead. A scream of terror and pain escaped my lips.
"Hold still!" My own mother screamed as she raised the knife again.
A candle that had fallen caught the red drapes of our window.
I kicked and screamed, keeping her from aiming again. The fire grew stronger and I could see him. Azi. He stood there laughing. Tears filled my eyes. My father jerked me up the threw me with all his strength into the small pit of fire. I landed on my side causing my ribs to break. I felt the burn of the fire against my skin. My screams only raised. For a few second my parents stood there watching. Once again my father picked me up with his arm around my neck . My mother once again raised the knife. I closed my eyes and turned me head away, ready for my fate. I waited, but instead of a knife to the heart, I felt my fathers arm release me and my mother yelling as a man told her to get on the ground. I kept my eyes closed shut as another man picked me up after I fallen to the ground and ran out the house screaming; "get her to the ambulance!"
"It's not over rose my dear." I heard his demonic voice next to me. "It just begun."
♠ ♠ ♠
If you see any mistakes let me know. I will fix them tomorrow before I start up the next chapter.