Status: updated Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays

Haunted

My Friend

The red leather of the psychiatrist chair, stuck to my bare legs. I fidgeted with the edge of my black shorts, and occasionally pulled down my, slightly tight, white, Gorillaz Stlyo, T-shirt. I stared down at my Purple converse as I tapped them together patiently waiting for the psychiatrist to come in. They told me that after I talked to him I would be off to a new family though I wasn't very excited about a new family. I felt bad for them really.
He wanted to talk to me to know what caused the events some months ago. I even had his card. It said his name an address but below his name it read; "I'am your friend".
I hadn't kept in touch with what day, or even what month it was. I just didn't care.
The burns on my back and upper arms had finally healed though they left scars all over. They had also taken out the 30 stitches on my right arm from the Knife my mother used on me.
The firemen where also able to save my luggage and most of the house, though i had no care for that horrid house. It held to many memories. If it was me in charge of how much was saved of that house, I would let it burn till every bit was just ashes.
I herd the hinges of the wooden door give a quite scream as they where forced to work. The psychiatrist stepped in with a wide, and overly used, smile spread on his face. He wore a grey pinstripe suit and his grey hair was slicked back. I had already for gotten his name so I didn't bother to say hello first.
"Hello Miss Rose." His cheery voice showed how confident and experienced he was.
"Hello." I replied quietly, feeling awkward sitting there. I wanted so bad to stand up and run out of the building. It wasn't so much that I felt shy but that I saw the last thing I would ever want to see right there next to the old man as he sat down in his large arm chair.
"So how are your burns?" He asked with kindness in his voice.
"All healed." I spoke trying to not shake my voice. I forced a smile on my face when all I wanted to do was scream.
"Good. now lets get down to business. I want you to remember though that I'm your friend." He spoke as he leaned back in his chair. His smile seemed stuck to his face. His green eyes where wise and kind along with experienced. But was he truly ready for me?
"What made your parents do that to you? do you know? Don't be afraid" as he spoke I could hear that menacing laugh. Don't be afraid? Are you kidding me?
"Tell him Rose." Azi smiled behind the man. He looked happy like he had a plan.
It was always strange seeing him. I could see the three snake like heads that sprouted from his shoulder and danced in the air. His six eyes glared with what looked like fire burning within him. He was a serpent creature that had taken human form from the shoulders down though his skin still looked to be scales that gleamed in the sun light. I once asked him how he got into human form but he simply replied with two words; "strong magic.' and with that he laughed.
"Miss Rose?" the elder man sounded almost worried. His smile seemed weaken a bit now.
"I'm sorry just spacing out." I smiled at him to reassure him though I knew Azi didn't buy it. Azi laughed.
"Is that really it?" Azi asked though I didn't respond or look at him.
"Could you then please answer my question. Remember I'm your friend." He looked into my eyes like he could truly see the truth though he known none of it. He wasn't my friend nor would he want to be.
I watched Azi walk out of the room with a laugh coming from him.
"I'll be back." He said as he waved me goodbye before he walked out.
"Well" I began not knowing what to say. "I could say why they did that, but I know you wont believe me, and instead, look at me, call me crazy, then throw me in the loony bin the second you get the chance." He looked taken back by my sudden change of mood.
When Azi is near I can never Act like myself and let my strength out. He feeds on it. My personality totally changes without him. Instead of being shy, timid, and scared I become strong, and speak what is truly on my mind. I don't hold back with him gone and at that moment he had left for some reason.
"But I'll tell you anyways. You see there is a man. A man called Azi. For the past year he has made my life a living hell. He would torture my family, throw my mother and father across the room or even scream while next to them at the moment they didn't suspect him. At one moment he even took hold of my fathers car as he was driving with me in the passenger seat and drove us off into the water. We struggled to get out with wave after wave crashing into us even when we got out of the water. We where lucky to be alive. It drove my parents insane but he told them that if they said anything about it he would kill our friends and family one by one till he got to us so there was nothing we could do. Till one day when he told us that if my parents murdered me he would leave. That was three months before the incident. They tried pouring gas on me and lighting me on fire. Drowning me in the toilet, drugging me, using rat poison, knives, chainsaws, an axes, even a hammer. But each time I knew what they would do because before they did it Azi would tell me. All their attempts I known about, except for the last one, but I figured it out on my own without his help. I don't know what he wants or what his plan is, but all I want is him gone and my life back to normal. So are you going to help me with that, friend?"
He stared at me with a straight face but in his eyes I could see something. I began to feel darkness. Azi was on his way back.
"You shouldn't make such outrageous lies to friends Rose." He said with a stern voice. His eyes bore into mine.
"I don't lie." I said with a straight face. I watched Azi walk towards him chukling.
Just as the old man was about to say something Azi began to laugh. My 'friend' clearly heard him, striking fear into me. It was going to happen whether I liked it or not.
Azi began to transform out of his dark see through self into a solid monster. His three heads danced in front of the mans face laughing with glee. His form began to take shape of the sea serpent he was but still sized down. His black suit he wore, torn away from his changing body as his legs and arms changed into webbed feet with large claws. his slick sharp tail swayed back and forth just slightly hitting my chair. Fins sprouted from the side of his three heads, down his necks, and on the end of his tail. His scales where slick, and golden brown. His back nearly hit the ceiling as he stopped his transformation. Right there, in his true form, Azi stood there, with the want to kill.
My heart raced.
"Am I your friend too?" Azi smiled at the the old man as he began staggering in a want to scream.
"I don't lie." I said again with my voice shaking as I looked into the scared eyes of an innocent man.
♠ ♠ ♠
next chapter will be what Azi does to the poor old psychiatrist and the possible future of Rose.
In case if your wonder who I base Azi off of you should look at these sites.
http://www.paranormalhaze.com/five-monsters-rooted-in-religion/
(^under Dahag^)
http://www.srzbiz.com/intellectualism/religion/christianity/demons/dictionary/a/azi-dahaka.htm
it will be a good thing to read this so you can maybe understand a bit more.