Paving Destiny, I'll Keep On Living Even When My Heart Stops Beating.

Leaving.

"Take care," my mother told me as I exited the doors of our run-down apartment room. "I love you."

"Love you too, mom," I said kissing her cheek. It hurt so much to leave her when she was so sick, she needed so much care right now. But I knew I had to leave her, just for the moment, at least.

"I'll be back soon," I told her.

"Hope that you won't, hope you'll be back when the finale of Destiny is over," she replied winking, "Don't worry about me, I can take care of myself."

"But you have Cancer, Ma," I replied, sighing.

"Stop worrying and get your ass out the door, you don't want to miss your plane," she said, and with a last hug, I was out in the chilly streets of New Jersey.

I walked briskly through the narrow streets, and the cold air kept brushing through my hair. Shivers went down my spine, and even with a T-Shirt, Sweater, and Coat on I was still cold.

It was the first day of December, a light snow was already falling and blankets of soft snow covered the sidewalk edges. A vivid hue of white and purple covered the treetops and massive outbursts of clouds hovered proudly above the New Jersey-sky. The sun, however, stayed hidden behind the clouds as if it were being guarded.

I spotted a taxi and waved my arm out in front of it.
Stopping, a middle-age-ish man came out, he was wearing a loose black shirt with a heavy green jacket around him. His pants were brown-ish and torn, with a finishing touch of 2 giant holes in his shoes as if rats had eaten them.

But, I took the ride anyWay.

The airport wasn't very far aWay, I could have walked there if it wasn't for the cold weather brewing about New Jersey.

"My name is Bert," the driver told me.

"I'm Gerard," I replied.

Without another word to me he began singing this song I think I heard once on the radio, but I'm not entirely sure what it was called.

"Damn all these beautiful girls....something something SUICIDAL SUICIDAL when they say it's...over....It was back in 99 watching movies all the time..."

I swear, he could win an award for the worst Taxi-driver singer in the world.

After what seemed like hours, we finally reached the airport.

It was absolutely huge, I never really imagined I'd actually be here, but I am, for a free plane-ride to California. Hollywood, to be exact. That's more than I could ever ask for.

The airport was even colder than outside, since, like all airports, they had their hundred aircons set on full blast. Imagine that?

After I had gone through security and done all the other crap that you do, I was ready to go on my plane--which hadn't arrived yet.

I checked my watch: It was 7:50 AM, the plane supposedly arrives at 8.

I went over to a Snack place to buy some Skittles. 8 packs. You can never be too sure.

AnyWay, they were already calling our plane to board by the time we got there, so I grabbed my bag and boarded.

The plane, like the airport, was cold and huge. There were two floors and each seat had their own individual television set.

Life couldn't get any better.

I found my seat, I later found out I was beside a guy named Frank, I think he had also gotten a golden ticket.

Before I knew it we were about to take off, I looked out my window at the snowy New Jersey scenery, waved goodbye and closed my eyes.

Life really couldn't get any better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just to clear things up, I hate the song "Beatiful Girls" and I hate Sean Kingston even more. XD

K then, please comment and subscribe, thanks!

-Matt