Status: Active.

What will it take to show you this isn't the life it seems.

So this is my first story in over 3 years so please be kind, i am rusty and i don't claim to be the best or most imaginative of writers i just want the chance to get creative and have some fun.

Charecter Bio

Name : Scarlette Jones
Age: 17
Description: Long dark chocolate hair with purple streaks throughout her bangs. She has a small pumpkin tattooed on her angle, simple piercings through her ears and her left nostril pierced. Her style is that of your typical outsider, dark colours with a slightly darker edge.

The story begins with Scarlette moving to New Jersey her mother recently died and her father lost his job forcing them to try and start over far away from her home in California. Since the death of her mother she has become socially awkward and something of a recluse. No matter how hard she tries she doesn't seem to be able to get over the grief and pain she feels. But can a new town, new friends and possibly the attraction of a boy help her to finally find peace within herself.

Disclaimer : - How ever much i would like to own all of My Chemical Romance (preferably have them tied up in my attic) unfortunately i don't. This is purely a fan-fiction written by my fair hands with inspiration from all over the place.