Fist Fights in Toys 'R' Us

I've been gone for a long time, and I know I still haven't finished any of my other stories, and I will try my best to, but as I was trying to think of what to write for new chapters, I came up with this story. I am trying to make it different from all the other stories.

Stephanie Macy Sullivan, is the sister of the oh so famous Jimmy Sullivan(The Rev) from the oh so famous band Avenged Sevenfold. Her whole life she has been best friends with all the guys, and all of them were her best friends, and she would do anything for them. But she always had a crush on Zackary Baker(Zacky Vengeance) and whenever she was having problems, she would come to him, and he held his arms wide open for her. They were close. She loves him, and he loves her. They both care so much for each other, and as much as they want each other, Stephanie has a boyfriend named Steven. She claims she is madly in love with him, and that she knows he loves her in return, but Zacky knows he doesn't care for her at all. He wants her so badly, and she wants him.

Disclaimer: I do not own, know, or have ever met Avenged Sevenfold. I own Steph and any other made up characters in the story.

Comment and tell me what you think. =]

-Buffy