Status: A lot of things have been coming up and I know I've been saying that I'm gonna post chapters but then it never happens, so I'm just gonna start posting them whever I get the chance, just to let you guys know.

Life in Konohagakure

Ninja Academy

BEEP BEEP BEEP! My eyes lazily drifted over to my right, where the noise was coming from. My eyes widened as I realized what time it was. I slammed my fist down on the snooze button and jumped out of bed, pumping my fist into the air. "Todays the day I finally become a ninja!" I exclaimed, full of excitment. I rushed to my closet and pulled out my usual outfit, a light blue-grey jacket and a pair of dark grey capris. I quickly got dressed, slipped on my shoes, and was out the door.

When I finally made it to the ninja academy, my friend Hinata was outside waiting for me. "Hey Hinata!" I called, getting her attention. "Aren't you excited? Today's the day we become full-fledged ninjas!!!"
"Of course," she replied softly with a smile. We both headed into the academy, only to be greeted by a flock of fangirls blocking the entrance to the classroom. 'Oh brother...' I thought to myself. 'Here we go again...'
"HEY! WOULD YOU GUYS MOVE IT ALREADY!!!" I yelled. They all quieted down and moved aside, annoyed looks covered their faces, but I just shrugged it off. 'Stupid fangirls...whats so special about that stuck-up Uchia anyway?'
"Umm..thank you M-Mari-chan," Hinata said to me. I looked at her and smiled, "No problem, Hinata." We both walked over to our usual spots and sat down, waiting for everyone else to arrive.
After Iruka sensei stepped into the classroom, everyone shut their mouths and sat upright, awaiting his instructions. Everyone was eager to get assigned to their teams. "Alright students I will now announce the teams and squad leaders," Iruka sensei said. I didn't really pay attention until I heard my name called.
"Team 8 will be Hinata Hyuga, Shino Aumbrae, Mari Kummi, and Kiba Inuzuka. Please collect you headbands and meet your Squad leader outside. She is waiting for you."
I watched as Shino and Kiba got out of their seats and headed out the door. Hinata and I followed behind them. "I'm so glad we're on the same team," I whispered happily to Hinata. She replied with a nod and I small smile. "Me too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter wasn't very long, but I'll be adding new chapters whenever I get the chance! Thanks :)