Status: A lot of things have been coming up and I know I've been saying that I'm gonna post chapters but then it never happens, so I'm just gonna start posting them whever I get the chance, just to let you guys know.

Life in Konohagakure

Flashback

When we got to the the training grounds, Kureni sensei and Hinata were already there.
"Hey, Hina!" I said as I ran up to Hinata.
"Good morning," she said, but then became nervous when she noticed Naruto standing only a few feet away.
"Oi, Hinata!" Naruto waved and smiled, causing Hinata to blush. I walked over and stood next to her and put a comforting hand on her shoulder.
"It's okay Hinata," I whispered smiling, so that Naruto couldn't hear. "No need to be shy." I assured her. She nodded her head slightly in response, but her face still remained red.
"Well, I'm off to do some solo training! I'll see you guys later!" he yelled as her ran off.
"That kid is surprisingly, upbeat," I heard Kureni sensei whisper to herself, and I knew exactly what she meant. Although I really shouldn't, but I kinda found out on my own....

When I first met Naruto,even though my ability to use the Dairokkan was weak, I could sense an evil chakra deep within Naruto. I got scarred, and ran back to the foster home I was living at.
I went to my caretaker, Yasashii, and told her about it. Yasashii was usually very kind, and answered any questions that I asked her, (due to the fact that I was very curious when I was young) but when I asked her what it was that I was sensing, she froze up, and walked away without saying a word.
I was always worried about the evil that I sensed within Naruto, so on my first day at the Ninja Academy, I immediately went to the Third Hokage and warned him. He saw the way I was shaken and scared, and he went up to my and rested his hand on top of my head, looked down at me, and smiled.
"There's nothing to worry about," he assured me. But I only looked down, not really believing his comforting words. So eventually he explained everything to me.
I was still a little scared at first, but then I saw the way all the other people treated Naruto, and that, even though the kids my age had no idea why there parents and everyone else looked down on him, they followed in there path.
The next day at the academy, after class I saw him sitting on a swing outside all alone, so I walked up to him and smiled.
"My name is Mari, and you're Naruto, right?"
At first he didn't reply, he only looked up at me, a puzzled look crossed his face.
"Are you talking to me...?" he asked.
"Who else would I be talking to knucklehead? You're the only one here." I replied, still wearing a small smile. At first I don't think he believed me, because he still just sat there looking at me. But eventually he gave me the biggest grin I've ever seen, and hopped off of the swing.
"Yep, the one and only Naruto Uzumaki, the future Hokage!"
I giggled, remembering the first time he said that was when we all had to introduce ourselves to the class the day before.
"Hey, Naruto? Would you like to come get some dango with me?" I asked.
"Really?"
I nodded. He jumped up in excitement.
"Race, you to the dango shop!" he challenged.
"Your on!" I declared, and we both ran off to get some dango.

"Um, Mari-chan?" Hinata said, snapping me out of my flashback.
"Oh, sorry. I guess I spaced out there for a second." I apologized, rubbing the back of my neck and blushing a bit.
"Is something wrong?" she asked me.
"Nope, everything's fine," I assured her. "I was just daydreaming, that's all."
She smiled and nodded her head, knowing that I was well known for spacing out, especially during class at the academy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't post this chapter yesterday, but I spent the night at a friends last night and I got lazy. >.< I promise I'll post another one tomorrow to make up for my laziness! XD