Status: Work in Progress/ Re-writing almost everything

The World Unkown

Pamela Tallen was raised in an orphanage knowing of the differences in the world around her. Her home and current school was shared with those many call the Warriors. People who were born with the ability to take energy and use it for their own purpose; Many call it magic. With Pam's first encounter with these Warriors, she begins to question herself in ways she never had to before. Not knowing where she came from or who her parents were, she struggles to figure out who she really is.
  1. The First Encounter.
    Pam sees for the first time what others always feared.
  2. Unkown Possibility.
    Pam gets sent to warrior school to see if that was where she always belonged.
  3. Confusing Explainations.
    Professor Zachery explains the possibilites of Pamela's so called ability.
  4. A Small Connection.
    Pam meets some people in her new class and finds out that she must have some kind of connection with the magic world.
  5. Confusing Dexterity.
    Matthew was different from most of the wizards.
  6. Similar Abberations.
    Pamela relized how different her new school is compared to her old one.
  7. Unkown Adventure.
    Pamela's first class with magic.
  8. Lonesome Flower.
    Pamela gets overwhelmed and needs some time to think.
  9. Wrong Dispositions.
    Pam learns more about the so called 'warriors' and also learns a little more about professor Gravin.
  10. Unkown Fate.
    Matthew comes to Pamela about someone who came to him for help.