Enchanted

1/1

Frank hadn't seen Gerard in a long time. His heart beat hard in his chest almost painfully. Frank looked into the rear view mirror at his eyes making sure his eyeliner wasn't out of place. The light turned green as Frank pushed on the gas making his red car jump forward.  He was driving out to see an old friend today. He couldn't be any happier. 

Gerard stood outside of the art college tapping his foot on the ground. He blew the cigarette smoke from his lips. He was waiting for Frank and he was growing impatient. Thoughts twisted into Gerard's mind. Frank and him had only been together as a couple for a month before Gerard started to think things were getting complicated. He broke Frank's heart that night. When he told him be didn't want to do this anymore. Gerard could almost see the tears running down Frank's face,  hazel eyes red. He broke Frank's heart that night and he knew it. 

Frank thought of the special moments he had shared with Gerard. Things like their first real kiss they had shared. Frank wished he could say it was something like in the movies but it wasn't. It was shaky, rushed, and full of lost. Something that had to happen before telling Mikey of the two being in love. Frank knew Mikey would never want them together and Frank would need that little touch of lips to keep him from slipping under. 

Gerard ran a hand into his black hair smiling to himself. He always loved Frank differently and he was always going to love him. Even when Frank and him were no where near being together Frank would steal little kisses from him. Nothing slow and passionate just a quick smooth movement. Gerard sometimes would plan ways to get Frank alone away from Mikey so he could hold Frank in his arms. It always pained him a little when they heard Mikey coming closer to them in the house causing Gerard to let go of Frank. 

Gerard and Frank never got back together both of them to scared of hurting Mikey. 

Frank pulled into the parking lot already seeing Gerard. The small sixteen year old jumped from his car, and ran crushing his body into the eighteen year old's body.  Gerard held him close breathing him in. 

"Gee I missed you!!" Frank yelled as they pulled apart. 

"I missed you too Frankie. " Gerard smiled as the boy bounced up and down on the side walk. 

"So were do you want to go hot stuff? I'm driving." Frank winked at Gerard and walked back over to his car. Gerard laughed to himself. One thing was for sure, Frank was never going to change. 

"Thought your mom wasn't going to let you drive?" Gerard questioned remembering Frank always complaining about how his mother didn't think he was responsible enough . Frank rolled his eyes when both of them where in the car. 
"She just said that. Who is going to pick her up from the bar? Me...Duh." 

"That's always nice." He commented looking sideways at Frank, admiring him. 

Frank was enjoying his time with Gerard. He missed his old time lover.  Seeing Gerard now made his feelings for him come running back up. Frank was still in love with his Gee... Always. Gerard and Frank were both each others first loves. It was special to Frank. 

Gerard wanted to grab Frank's hand when they walked downtown. He told himself no for good reasons. He planed to let Frank meet someone he had been talking to lately. He vowed to make sure to make this the best last date for them. 

Frank could tell something was off with Gerard. He was acting like himself, but not fully. He wouldn't stand close to him or look him right in the eyes. Frank really knew something was wrong when Gerard never tried to hold his hand no matter how hard Frank brushed his hand against Gee's. 

Night came crawling up on the two boys. Signaling that there day was coming to a close. Frank could feel that Gerard was keeping something from him. There wasn't anymore laughter filling the car as they got closer to the school. It was killing Frank to not know. 

Gerard was sweating planing out his words carefully in his head. When Frank pulled into a parking spot Gerard knew he had to tell Frank. 

"Frank I want you to meet someone tonight." There that was it. He finally said it. He looked at Frank who's eyes were wide with fear. 

Frank knew it. Gerard was seeing someone. 

Gerard watched as Frank's body shook trying to hold back tears. Frank grabbed onto Gerard's hands pulling him closer to him. Gerard wanted to cry himself with the words he heard Frank say. 
"Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have someone  waiting on you." Frank cried as he stared deep into Gerard's eyes. He didn't know what to say to Frank as he cried  again. 
"I'm sorry Frankie. " Gerard pulled away from him opening the car door. Frank looked out the window as a tall guy with black hair to his shouldersl walked out of the building. Frank wiped his tears looking away as the man stood on his toes to kiss Gerard. 

Gerard's mind was only thinking of Frank broken and crying in the car. 

Even with his new boyfriend Bert in his arms he still was thinking of Frank.
♠ ♠ ♠
Something that just came to me one night.
I can say I know how Frankie would feel if this would happen.
Sorry if it's short and you don't like it.
-___- Sorry it was based on a Taylor Swfit song.
Comments anyone?
Anything at all would be nice. (:

K_Shadows