Stolen Seconds

Eleven: There's More to Her

After a three hour flight to Memphis, I found myself resting on my Holiday Inn bed. Tennessee is three hours ahead of Las Vegas so when we left at ten thirty is was once thirty here. It was 4 A.M and I heard my phone ringing in the little kitchen. I groaned as I kicked off my high heels and slowly walked to my phone. I wasn’t groaning because I was tired and wanted to go to sleep but I was only groaning because I had to walk to the little kitchen. In fact I wasn’t tired at all.

I grabbed my phone and saw that I had a text message. It was from Zak Bagans. It read, I’m not sure if you’re sleeping or not but I thought I would try and text you because I can’t sleep.

I smiled at the thought that he was actually thinking of me back in Vegas. I texted back, I just pretty much got to my hotel. How are you?

A few seconds later my phone made the ‘Droid’ sound and the reply from Zak said, I’ve been better, considering I can’t sleep. Was your flight okay?

I replied; I’m sorry you can’t sleep. Yeah, the flight was quick and painless. A few crying babies; but no big deal.

His next text made me laugh. It said, Ugh I hate that. I swear it seems like every time I’m on a plane there is always a shrieking baby. Haha.

I smiled and answered, hmm sounds like babies are following you just to annoy you. Well I’m going to bed so I will see you in a few days. Goodnight.

He replied, alright, well technically its good morning in Tennessee but goodnight. Sleep well.

I woke up around one in the afternoon and decided that while I was here I should sight see. I put my hair halfway up with some bobby pins and got into a pair of dark blue jeans, a blue top, and sandals with a tan flower on the top of the strap that went between your toes. I walked out of my room and to the lobby to get a taxi.

I arrived at a local café first, to get some late lunch. I had grabbed a tourist pamphlet when I left the Holiday INN so I sat at a table reading it when I heard whispers by my table. I looked up to see some tall girls who looked about nineteen. One of them squealed,” Oh my god, we know her!”

One of the girls with brown hair and some caramel streaks asked,” Excuse me, you’re Ginny Hart, who did the makeup and some of the hair for the last Victoria Secret runway show, right?”

Another girl piped up,” She also walked the runway to Chrissie! She’s a model as well.”

I chuckled at how these girls actually knew me. They must be aspiring models otherwise they wouldn’t have recognized me. I replied,” Yeah I am.”

The girl whose name was Chrissie smiled,” You’re so pretty and you’re a natural at modeling! Are you an actual Victoria Secret model?”

I smiled, “Thank you. I kind of am.”

Chrissie introduced,” Well they definitely should! I’m Chrissie and these are my two friends
Arianna and Dana. Can we possibly get a picture with you?”

I nodded and stood up with the girls as Dana handed her phone to a customer to take a picture for us. I also had the picture taken on my phone so I could put it on my Face book and Twitter. I guess you could say I had two lives. One was my flight attendant that has a degree in parapsychology and the other was my modeling career. I wasn’t that big in the industry but since the last Victoria Secret runway show I had to change my Face book to like instead of add as a friend and my Twitter account was a verified account. If you weren’t into the fashion industry though, you really had no idea I model once and a while.

After meeting ‘fans’ my day seemed a little brighter as I traveled to Graceland and the Grand Ole Opry. By now it was getting later and the sun was setting. I decided I should go to the Hales Bar Marina since The Ghost Adventures Crew investigated. It would be cool to go somewhere where they were at one time.

When I got to the bar I could feel the surrounds change. It was a lot colder in this place and I don’t think it was because of the air conditioner. I got my normal vodka tonic with a lime and just sat down at one of the tables thinking.

It blew me away that Zak wanted to get to know me and my past. He had somewhat of an idea that I modeled and did makeup but he didn’t know that I did runway. I know something would surprise him if he looked for me on Face book or Twitter. My life is semi complicated when it comes to my family. I knew the time would come when he might want to meet my family but I dreaded that time for sure.

I looked around the bar which was unusually not crowded according to the bartender. Suddenly I felt something play with my hair. I froze and then remember I was sitting right in front of a wall. There was no one behind me but a wall.

I slowly turned around and whispered hello. I waited a few seconds for a response and right when I was about to turn back around, I heard,” Hello.”

I bit my lip to keep from smiling like a fool. The reply wasn’t loud or anything it was complete whisper and hard to hear. Getting the response made me extremely excited to go to the Lemp Mansion.

I finished my drink and called a taxi to take me back to the Holiday INN.

~Zak’s POV~

I sat with Aaron in my living room and watched him playing with his laptop. I got up to go raid my pantry for a snack. I decided on some pretzels and I heard Aaron laugh,” Whoa Zak! Here is something we didn’t know about your girl.”

I rolled my eyes,” She isn’t my girl… yet. What are you on?”

He looked at me and answered,” Her Face book.”

I looked over his shoulder and saw her profile picture. He asked,” Did she ever say she modeled?”

I shrugged,” I’m pretty sure she mentioned something about modeling.”

He clicked on her pictures and the first one that popped up was her on a runway, then there was one with two other models. The next one was her on a TV ad for The Victoria Secret runway show. I think Aaron was waiting for me to get mad but how could I? We hadn’t known each other long enough to get to that point where she tells me everything she does. It’s not like she didn’t mention modeling at all.

Aaron laughed,” Man she doesn’t come off as someone who is interested in paranormal.”

I chuckled,” I guess we are going to be having a Victoria Secret Model coming for one of our next investigations.”

Aaron pushed me away from him after stealing my pretzels,” God, Zak why do you always get so lucky!”
♠ ♠ ♠
A little bit more about Ginny coming out. I do not own ghost adventures. Or candice swanepoel who Ginny looks like.

Ginny's outfit for sight seeing
Ginny's facebook profile picture
Other facebook pictures of ginny
Other picture
Runway ginny