Stolen Seconds

Seventeen: Cat Got Your Tongue?

~Ginny’s POV~

After my first encounter with Lillian and with one of the Williams I was sent down to the cave entrance with Zak. Earlier Zak had put and X-camera and some motion sensors since it had been known to catch William Lemp the first to walk through the cave all the time.

Zak asked,” DID you hear that?”

We both hadn’t moved since we climbed down the stairs and I replied,” I heard footsteps.”

He nodded,” That’s what I heard to.”

I jumped as the motion sensors began to go off in a high pitch shrill. Zak even jumped as
he said,” Holy shit!”

I put my hand in front of my mouth to keep from laughing.

Zak demanded,” We know you’re in here! So give us another sign!”

I held the EMF detector in my hands and it suddenly spiked. I stated,” I just got a spike!”
Zak showed his camera over my shoulder to catch the spikes.

Finally it was time to pack up and get unlocked out of the bed and breakfast. We had gotten word from the Travel Channel that this episode would be out next Friday instead of tomorrow. So we decided to pick out what would be shown on the episode that was only an hour long.

It was almost six in the morning when we got done picking out what would be shown. I wasn’t exactly sure why we could have just gone to sleep first and then did it later but whatever. We got the early breakfast at our hotel and then we all separated to go to sleep.

I walked into my hotel bathroom and saw that the redness on my cheek was now pretty much all faded away. I slipped into my pajamas and brushed my teeth. I walked into the room where the bed was and for some reason I was wide awake.

So I decided to just stay up for a little bit and go on Twitter. Miranda Kerr had posted a picture of Flynn with Orlando and it made me ‘awe’ out loud. Zak had just posted a new tweet, something about how he was in a happy mood. So I figured I wasn’t the only one still
up.

I posted, “Guess who is going to go get some free hotel coffee? This girl!”

I looked down at my outfit and decided I should probably change my bottoms. My top looked like a regular v-neck so it was okay to wear in public. I changed into a pair of black sweatpants with pink writing on the left side. I slipped into my Charlotte Russe flip flops and headed out to the Lobby area. I didn’t have any makeup on but over the years I had realized that I actually did look beautiful without makeup.

I mixed some coffee with milk and sugar and I was set. I kind of hoped Aaron would want to stop at a Starbucks later today so I could get my favorite frappuccino. I sat down in one of the comfy looking chairs and went back on the internet on my phone.

My addiction to Twitter and Facebook was bad but it didn’t really bother me unless nothing new was going down. And that was how it was this morning; boring. I huffed and set my phone down on the arm rest. I arched my eyebrow as I saw Zak turn the corner into the part of the lobby that had the food area. His face was glued to the screen of his white IPhone; which he gets made fun of for so much.

He spotted me and waved. I chuckled; thinking to myself, I bet you he saw my Twitter post. I watched as he got some coffee and as he came and sat down in the other comfy chair next to me. He smiled,” Long time no see stranger.”

I replied,” That was a pretty long twenty minutes, huh?”

He laughed,” So are we going to Six Flags later?”
I nodded happily.

He added,” Well Aaron and Nick are leaving tomorrow afternoon after.”

I kind of just nodded, like what am I supposed to say, Cool!? He opened his mouth as to say something else but he closed it again.

I joked,” Cat got your tongue?”

He sat up straight and looked at me,” Alright, you can say no, but I’m staying here for like six more days and I was wondering if you wanted to stay as well? We could get to know each other more and just explore Misso…”

I interrupted,” Yeah, I would like to.”

His face blanked for a second and then he questioned,” What did you say?”

I said it slower,” That I would like to stay.”

He grinned, “Oh okay!”

I crossed my legs in the chair and turned my whole body towards him. I questioned, “What’s on your mind? I can see that you’re thinking about something and thinking about it hard.”

He looked as in he wasn’t sure if he wanted to tell me or not. I suggested with a smile, “Or you can hold it in until it drives you nuts. Your choice.”

He smiled and then broke, “It already is driving me nuts!”
I motioned for him to continue talking.

He rolled his eyes,” That guy just pisses me off!”

I chuckled,” Well you already told me that!”

I decided to just let him know that I had heard him. I stated,” Well I heard you pretty much stop him from making anymore comments.”

He nodded and then it came to a slow nod like he was just realizing what I was saying. He asked,” So you heard?”

I nodded,” I didn’t know I wasn’t single.”

He groaned because I was making jokes about it. He apologized,” I’m sorry.”

I shook my head,” Why do you always apologize? I mean its cool and all. But are you really sorry you said that?”

He looked at me and didn’t say anything.

I laughed,” That’s what I thought. It’s not like I was mad. I thought it was cute that you got mad and were like ‘no she’s not single.’ No big deal.” I made sure to add me puffing out my nonexistent huge muscles when I copied what he had said.

He laughed at my imitation of him. Then he said truthfully,” I like you I really do. I enjoy being around you. I wasn’t expecting to feel like this, this quickly. You know what I mean?”

I replied; looking him in the eyes,” Yeah I know what you mean.”

He smiled at me with his eyes and I asked,” So what are we going to do in those six days?”

He shrugged,” I don’t know. Maybe go get some ice cream, go check out the Gateway Arch, and who knows.”

I ran my fingers through my hair and said,” Ice cream? That’s pretty specific.”

He laughed,” What? Ice cream sounds good.”

I agreed,” It always does, at literally anytime of the day too.”
He nodded and chuckled.

He stated,” Well we might want to at least get four hours of sleep before we go to Six Flags.”
I replied, “Yea that’s true.”

We walked up to our rooms together. We stood in the middle of the hallway and said ‘see you later’ and he quickly kissed me on the cheek and went inside his room. I walked into my mine and kicked off my flip flops by the door and lay down, falling into a slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait! I started school and i literally have school like all day. i get up at five get ready go to school and then i get out at ten thirty. Take a nap, eat, and then get ready for cosmo. Leave my house at 3 and then i have school from 4pm to 8pm. So i promise i will try to put two updates this weekend.

Ginny's pajamas
Ginny's sweat pants