Stolen Seconds

Nineteen: "Every Hotel Needs A Cookie Man."

We had got back to the hotel around eight o’clock. We had dinner at an Applebee’s and then headed back to our rooms. I had changed into a pair of black spandex shorts and a dark pink Rebel Hoodie. I was sitting on my bed wiping my cuts with alcohol swabs when there was a knock at my door.

When I stood up I began to notice how bad my scrapes were stinging. I opened the door and let Zak in while hopping back to my bed. He laughed,” What are you doing?”

I answered,” I’m making sure my cuts don’t get infected.”

He shook his head and snickered. He took the band aids off the bed and knelt down. He put them on both of my knee caps and smiled up at me.

I stated nicely,” You didn’t have to do that Zak.”

He waved it off,” It’s no problem.”

I could him getting closer to me and I could feel his fresh spearmint mouthwash from every breath he took. I put my hand on his cheek and went in for the kiss myself so that way he would nothing to apologize for since he seemed to do that often.

He deepened the kiss and grabbed my arms and wrapped them around his neck, slowly pulling me off the bed. Which was probably a good thing, with how good he smelled and how his kisses were delicious I could let it go too far. I stood on my tippy toes making out with Zak. With every passionate kiss I felt myself feeling more and more for him.

I felt Zak’s hands on my zipper of my jacket and tugging it down. I was even about to stop him. His hands felt great on my body even if his touch was through a shirt. We unlocked lips for a second as he looked down at my red lace bra and midriff showing. He raised his eyebrow,” Seriously?”

I bit my lip and chuckled.

He went back to kissing me and slowly tracing his finger tips on my bust area. After a little while he pulled back and stated,” I’m going to stop right now because if I go any farther, I may not be able to stop.”

In my head, I was practically screaming at him to keep going because that’s just not fair. You can’t just get me all hot and bothered and then just stop. I kinda laughed at him while I pulled the zipper back up. I brushed my hair with my fingers and said,” Well thanks for helping me put on Band-Aids.”

He chuckled,” oh it was my pleasure.”

He kissed me on the cheek before he exited my hotel room for the night. I smiled as I leaned against the door. My god was he so irresistible.

I decided on going to bed so brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I slipped into an affliction sweat pants and jacket. I looked out the window to see little tiny rain drops on the window and the wind blowing against the trees on the lawn. I walked away from the window and lay down on the bed, turning on the TV as I rested my head against the pillow.

I jolted out of bed when I heard a loud knock on my door. I looked through the peephole to see Aaron and Nick standing outside of my door. I rubbed my eyes and gazed at the clock which read one AM. I opened the door and I saw a plate of cookies in Nicks hand and an IPhone in Aaron’s. I yawned and said,” Oh no. Its cookie time isn’t it?”

Nick smiled,” Indeed it is.”

I grabbed my hotel key and left my room. Aaron pointed down at the ground and stated,” Nice socks Ginny.”

I looked down and realized that I had forgotten that I walked out of my room with one purple sock and one electric blue one. I laughed tiredly. I quickly took two cookies from the plate and nibbled on the chocolate chip cookie.

Aaron put his camera to the side of my bun and asked in a news reporter’s voice,” Ma’am is there birds in there?”

“Oh yes, I’ve got a Parakeet somewhere in there,” I giggled.

He exclaimed,” Knew it! Nick lets name it Jeffery!”

I burst out laughing then regaining composure after remembering that it was really late and there were sleeping guests. I followed them to I was guessing to Zak and Billy’s door. Zak and Billy’s door were right across from each other’s so I sat on the ground still eating my cookie. I heard a door open and Zak poked his head out of his room and it sounded like he had literally just woke up like I had. But I’m a huge morning person so once I wake up I’m in a great mood.

Zak mumbled,” What are you guys doing? It’s one in the morning.”

Nick choked out with laughter,” Dude, you know every hotel needs a cookie man, so Aaron, Ginny, Jeffery, and I are cookie deliverers.”

Zak shook his head,” Who the hell is Jeffery?”

As I was laying in the middle of the hallway I pointed to my bun and stated simply,” my Parakeet.”

He questioned,” You have a parakeet?”

Aaron chuckled quietly,” Does her bun look like she could have a bird waiting in there?”

“You guys are stupid.” Zak stated with a yawn.

I whispered,” Give him a cookie, he seems a little pissy. Cookies always brighten someone’s day!”

Zak added as he took a bite of the cookie,” So does sleep.”

Aaron suggested,” let’s just start knocking on random doors and hand out cookies!?”

Zak shook his head and proclaimed,” Nah dude don’t. But that would be funny, if they people wouldn’t get mad.”

Nick chirped,” Who would get mad after they see cookies?”

I pointed out,” Someone who wakes up on the wrong side of the bed.”