Stolen Seconds

Twenty Eight: "Dance with Me."

I had paid the manager in advance to put Zak’s surprise in his room so all I had to do was wait and see Zak’s expression. His surprise was four tickets to see Tiёsto at a local club.
I headed into my room and set my bags down. I slipped out of my heels and sat in the chair by the door so see if Zak would come to the door after he noticed what was on his pillows.
After a few minutes I was wondering if the manager actually put the tickets there.

I yawned and then stood up, putting my hair in a ponytail as I walked towards my suitcase. When I walked across the room I heard a knock on the door. I turned around swiftly and opened the door. Zak held a ticket in his hands and asked,” How did you score these?”

I crossed my arms and laughed,” I have the hook ups.”

His smiled widened,” I have wanted to see him live for so long! Thank you so freaking
much!”

I waved it off,” oh it was noth…”

I was interrupted by a fierce kiss from Zak. When his lips were off mine I was dizzy and smiling like a fool as he ran back to his room. I was excited for tomorrow night. I had forgotten that the tickets were before the lockdown. Sure we would have to do more of the interviews tomorrow and then afterwards we would go to The Palace Night Club.

The next morning there was a knock at my door and nick was holding a blue old time dress. I asked,” What’s this?”

Nick explained,” Well we want to do a dramatization of what happened to Harriet. We figure…”

I finished, “That I would be Harriet and plunge to my death.”
Nick nodded, “Basically.”

I took the dress from his hands and stated,” If I die from recreating this, I will haunt you forever.”
Nick laughed, “Warning taken.”

I grabbed some makeup for a natural look and then for after I “die.” I pulled half of my hair up and tied it with a light blue ribbon. I just put on a pair of black heels and finished getting ready before leaving for Charleville.

I felt like Alice in Wonderland or Wendy from Peter Pan. I walked down the walkway towards the car since the guys were already at the van. The snickered at how I looked like a little girl. Well obviously, I was supposed to be one.

When we finally got to the castle and got set up to start the filming of the dramatization it was about noon. I set my heels down and strode up the stairs barefoot. I stood at the top of the stairs and waited till they told me to climb onto the balustrade. Unfortunately no many how many times I tried to fake a child’s laugh, I couldn’t so Bridget brought a little girl that did all of the sound over’s for me.

We had finished the whole dramatization in about thirty minutes. I re did my makeup with the dark eye shadow around my eyes and pulled the ribbon farther down my hair so that I could look dead for the shots of seeing Harriet on the stairs and at the bottom of the stairs looking up at you.

I watched from the background as they finished their interviews with construction workers and with people who had their experiences during tours or investigations. On the way back to the hotel we stopped at a McDonalds for dinner.

Aaron stuffed his face with a Big Mac and stated,” I didn’t know that Ireland had a
McDonalds.”

Zak arched his eyebrow,” Dude, Ireland isn’t the moon.”
Aaron shrugged,” Well I didn’t know.”

Zak laughed, “But I would be surprised if the moon had a McDonalds sometime soon.”

I chuckled,” I want McDonalds!”
Nick finished,” So uh let’s go to the moon and get some. Oh there is one down the street? Fuck that, let’s go to the moon.”

We all started laughing.

It was now Ten thirty at night and the guys had just left for the club. I told them I would be there little after them. I wanted to get all dolled up. When they had come to the door I was done getting ready. I just wanted to make a good entrance. So I didn’t even answer the door. I called them and told them I’d be late.

I examined myself in the mirror. My dress had one sleeve that was lace and the rest of it was just plain black. My makeup was a purple smoky eye that brought out my eyes and my
hair looked pretty hot.

I opened my door and peeped out to make sure Zak was secretly waiting for me. I smiled when no one was there. I rushed out front to hail a cab to take me to the Palace.

There was a line to get inside and a bouncer. I groaned as I stepped out of the cab. I walked up to the bouncer and smiled, hoping he’d let me in. It did the trick because he unhooked the red velvet rope to let me in. As I walked in I quickly realized that Tiёsto hadn’t started yet because Mr. Saxobeat by Alexandra Stan was blaring.

I spotted Zak just as he spotted me. I smiled flirtatiously. He said something to Nick and Aaron and then made his way over to me. When he got to me, he kissed me on the lips. Thanks to the heels, I was able to whisper directly into Zak’s ear,” Dance with me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a warning. The next chapter with have sexual content so i will try and make that chapter have nothing to important in it just in case some readers dont want to read it. Yay we got more suscribers! Thanks! (:

Ginny's dramatization dress
Ginny's dress
Ginny's shoes
Ginny's makeup
Ginny's hair for the club(the blonde model)