Status: In the works

Paranormalcy

The Escape The Fate Tour Bus Smells Really Bad

I look around the new tour bus, and breathe in the nice air conditioned air. It’s blazing hot outside, and the fact that we were going to be touring during the summer on a bus, instead of a van, was probably the best news we had received for a while. Well there was the fact that we were going to be touring with Escape The Fate. However, it didn’t faze me. I had liked the band before Ronnie went to jail, but ever since then; they have changed, and have sold out. Nothing bad against them, I just don’t like their music anymore. Either way, I couldn’t help but let myself smile at how organized and nice the bus was.

“We really made it..,” I whispered to myself.

“Tell me about it… It sure beats touring in the van,” a loud voice said behind me.

“Jesus, Jules, how could you hear me?”

“Let’s just say, you need to work on your whispering,” she says, and smiles a perfect smile.

I hug her thin and tall frame lightly, and then let go. I marvel over her long blonde hair, grey eyes, and skinny and tanned body. I’ve known her since 9th grade, when she wore a Fall Out Boy shirt to a mostly hip hop listening school. Ever since then she’s been my best friend and been in our band. At first she didn’t know how to play an instrument, but we taught her how to. Now she is our hot kick ass guitarist, who could out rock any guy on this tour. That includes Danny.

I flop down onto the couch, and sigh happily.

“So, where is Danny anyways?,” I ask and adjust some pillows behind my back.

Danny is my best guy friend. Like I’m serious, we have known each other since we were in the womb. Our moms were in the same yoga program together, and our birth dates were nearby each other, so our mom’s became best friends because of this. And since they were best friends, we became best friends. So it was kinda like fate pushing us together. However, if you are thinking it’s in the love way, you are dead fucking wrong. I would never never never never EVER date Dan. First off, I’m pretty sure he likes guys, and second off, it would cause tension in the band. I’ve learned that the main reason why bands break up is because of relationships within the band. We would never want to jeopardize all of our dreams for stupid stuff like love, and relationships. Juliet sits down next to me, and pulls out her guitar.

She starts to fix her strings, while she starts to talk ,”I think he’s talking with Craig about some stuff concerning the tour”

She looks up at me and smiles, and I know that’s not a good thing. That means she’s thinking about something, meaning here comes trouble. There was one time when she thought that she could fly, so she made a cape out of curtains, ran out onto her roof, and jumped off. Let’s just say, I had to carry her books for a while. Yes, I know she doesn’t exactly have a lot of smarts, but we love her anyway.

“You know… Craig is pretty cute,” she says flirtatiously. I groan and pull a pillow over my face. “Don’t start with that, I don’t want any tour drama,” I say from behind my pillow.

“There will ALWAYS be tour drama,” says a black haired, snake bitten, blue eyed 18 year old bassist who is leaning up against a wall. I throw my pillow at him.

“Knock next time, asshole”

“Well hello to you too,” Danny says, and folds his arms over his bony chest. I swear his elbows are like weapons of mass destruction. They could poke your eyes out.

Juliet looks back and forth at me and Danny, and then shrugs.

“So, I call top bunk!,” she yells then runs off to pick out her bunk. I watch her run off, and I can’t help but laugh at how random she is.

“Incoming!,” yells Danny and then flops down next to me.

“Thanks for the advanced warning, buttface,” I comment and then smother his face with a pillow. After I pull the pillow away, I lean down and sniff him, and then I gag.

“Dude, did you shower today? You smell like shit that crawled out of shit”

“You two argue like an old married couple,” says Juliet emerging from the bunk area and rolling her eyes.

“Oh yeah, you know me and him got married in Vegas just a few days ago,” I state and then stick my tongue out at her. Danny ignores us both.

“You can actually blame ETF’s bus for that small,” he states smartly.

“Let me guess… It smells like sex, cigs, alcohol, and drugs?” I retort back.

“How’d ya guess?”

“I’m smart like that,” I say back smugly.

I look up at the front door, and watch as a strawberry blonde who has bright blue eyes, medium skin tone, and a skinny body, walks into our bus. This is Shelby, she’s actually a girl from the country, and if she could she would probably wear a cowboy hat, and cowboy boots everyday of the year. I know it seems weird that she’s in a rock and roll band, but she’s a last minute addition, since we need someone to play keys for us. I’ve only known her for a year, but she seems pretty cool.

“So, ya’ll we’re leaving in a few minutes… We gotta wait for Ian though… He can’t figure out how to get his drums into the trailer,” she says with a non exist country accent.

“He won’t figure that one out,” Dan remarks.

“Shel! You gotta see the bathroom! It actually has a shower!,” yells Juliet from I’m assuming is the bathroom. Shelby rolls her eyes and goes off to find Juliet.

“So I’m assuming Ian needs to use ETF’s drums? Or did you do something to his drums so he can’t fit them in the trailer?,” I guess.

“Nah, he just needs to figure out how to take his drums apart,” he answers.

“And wittle Danny can’t help Ian because he has no muscles?” I suggest.

Danny shrugs and says, “Ian’s got no brain”

“And you are any different?”

“I have one, doesn’t mean I use it”

I pretend to gasp, “Danny has a brain? Amazing”

“Mhmm,” he remarks back.

“So, when is our first show,” I ask him.

“No clue” I pull out my phone and text our tour manager, Corra. I’m shocked, and stunned when I get a response back.

“Hey Danny… Corra just said our first show is tonight”

“Shit”

“Tell me about it”
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. This is my first story on here :) I promise that the rest of ETF will come into the story next chapter! :D And um.. Comment? hehe.. Uh.. Well I hope you enjoyed it!

I want to thank my fellow writer Miss.CorrCorr for helping me with setting everything up!