Status: In the works

Paranormalcy

Revelations and Broken Hearts

As I walked by the venue on the way back to the bus, I still saw fans coming out of the doors. I guess the venue was more packed than I thought. I chuckled to myself when I saw two girls coming out of the concert, bragging about how they got Ian’s shirt. I really wanted to walk over to them and tell them that I could get them even more clothing from him if they really wanted to. Hell, I could even get them his fucking toothbrush if they wanted it. But I thought that would be kinda creepy, and they probably wouldn’t know who I was. Even though normally the girl in a band is the most recognized, it’s not true in this case. Normally I try not to be in the spotlight. I love being on stage; sure. But I hate having the attention on me. So as soon as I get off stage, I let the rest of the band take control, and be the leaders. It’s always the case in interviews too. However, the interviewers always want to pay more attention to me, since I’m the lead singer for the band. Really, originally I wasn’t supposed to be the lead singer. Juliet was going to be the lead singer, until we found out that she couldn’t hold a note. And Danny was a no go, considering he was going through some vocal problems. So, I was the one who ended up having to be the singer.

I was shy at first on stage, when we were doing local coffee shop appearances. But when we started moving onto larger stages, like in actual venues where you had to pay money to get in, I had to buck up and get over my stage fright. Now, of course each before I go on stage, I always get nervous. That part never fades away. But at least now I’m not puking my guts out. That part was awful, and would always mess up my voice before I got on stage. Danny and Juliet were able to get me through it, and would always calm me down. They were my rocks when my parents weren’t.

My parents weren’t exactly supportive of the band. I remember that I saved up my money from working at Hot Topic to buy my first acoustic guitar. I was 15 when I bought it, and I named it Oreo because it had a solid black base, and white around the inner of the guitar. Every night I would be upstairs in my room, with Danny and Juliet figuring out lyrics, and chords. It was pure happiness, just being with my friends playing music. Danny would bring over his bass, and Juliet would bring over her guitar. Their parents had bought them their instruments. That’s one thing my parents and Danny’s parents had always disagreed on. In fact, Danny’s parents would be the ones who would drove us to venues, and coffee shops to play. They had always been supportive, and I loved them for that. They were like my parents. As for Juliet’s parents, they were pretty much the same, except they didn’t drive us places. They were more of the silent supportive type.

I walked up to the bus, and knocked on it, and waited for Danny to open the door, as I watched security guards tell fans to get lost and leave the venue as they had another show later that night. When Danny opened the door, I walked in and sat down on the couch. I untied my shoes, and kicked them off, and stretched my toes.

“So, Danny, what did you want?,” I asked as I massaged my feet.

“We have to leave soon… That’s all… What are you doing out with him anyways? Guy’s a creep,” he said as he sat down where the mini dining table was.

I rolled my eyes, and replied calmly, “No he’s not… He’s actually pretty nice. He’s actually not how I expected he would be”

“Yeah, I’m sure all the other girls he's used thought he was nice too.. That guy gives me the creeps. Something's off about him”

I rolled my eyes once again.

“Whatever Danny”

"Don’t ‘Whatever Danny’ me! That dude just wants to hurt you! Can’t you see it?!,” he replied back and stood up.

“Actually, I don’t… Care explaining it?”

“I can see it in his little evil eyes that’s something wrong!”

“Nothing is wrong with him! Gosh...,” I retorted back with.

“Oh and by the way, he has big eyes, not little eyes”

“Abby… You don’t think it’s odd that of all the girls he could have chosen, he chose you?”

His words hit me like a slap in the face. He already fucking knew I didn’t have the best self confidence, and he wants to fucking say that I’m not good enough for Craig? Oh hell no.

“W-Wait I didn’t mean it like that, Abby…”

“So what did you mean? That I’m not good enough for Craig, or that it’s weird that someone like me could be with someone like him? That out of the sluts, and groupies he could pick, he could pick someone like me?! Is that what you’re saying, Danny?! You already fucking knew how I feel about myself! How I feel disgusting every day when I look in the mirror! And you decide ‘Oh, let’s bring down Abby’s down by saying she isn’t worth Craig’s time!’ Well guess what, Danny?! FUCK YOU!”

I stormed off to my bunk, not even caring what anyone, or especially Danny had to say about me and Craig.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters in one day? :) I THINK SO! :D

Don't be a silent reader please! I want some comments on whether Danny is right to be concerned, or not! Please?! :)