Status: In the works

Paranormalcy

Kinky Dreams About Steven Tyler

“Danny, Shelby, Jules, Ian? Is anyone there?” I yelled out while I walked through the dark venue that we were supposed to be playing that day.

“Come on guys, this isn’t funny… Where are you guys?”

There was no response from anyone, and the venue seemed dead quiet. That is, until I heard a blood curdling scream coming from backstage. Me, being the stupid person I am, ran backstage to see who was screaming, and what was going on. When I got backstage, I didn’t expect to see Craig and Danny eating a living, breathing women. I smartly covered my mouth with my hand, and bit down on my fingers to suppress the scream that desperately wanted to escape my lips. Slowly and quietly I began to walk backwards towards the exit that is before I tripped over a microphone, and fell hard onto the hardwood stage. I slowly looked up and over to where Craig and Danny were, and I saw that they were still feeding on the women. I sat there for a moment, and observed how they were eating the women. They seemed unified in a way, and they seemed to be sharing. For some strange reason, I wanted to be part of that unification. I crawled over to them, like a lion that was stalking its prey, and nuzzled my head up against Danny, and then Craig. They understood that I wanted to be part of their crew, and that I wanted to feed as well, so they backed away, and let me feed on the women. I lowered my head and I was just about to take a bite of the juicy throat…..

“Abby, wake the fuck up! We’re going to be late to the venue!,” Shelby yelled at me, as she pulled the covers off of me.

“Fuck off Shelby…” I said while I stumbly felt around for my cell phone which had to be somewhere in my bunk. I finally found it, and found out that was it was already 4 PM, and that I had 6 text messages from Craig. I couldn’t help but smile, as I read one of the text messages:

Coffee l8er?

I quickly texted back that I would find out if we had any press or promos after the show, and could meet up with him. I slipped my cell phone back into my pocket, and groaned as I got out of my bunk. I kneeled down on the ground, and pulled back the drawer under my bunk that held my clothes, and picked out a cute pink scoop shirt, with a black belt around the middle, black shorts, and black high heel boots http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46450886. I reach further into the drawer, and pull out a small backpack, which I promptly stuff with http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46451548, which will be my outfit for the actual concert. I pick up my bag, and then go into the bathroom to change into my pre-concert outfit, and do my makeup. Once I’m done, I glance down at my cell phone’s time, and see that it is 4:15 PM. I walk out of the bathroom, and sit down on my bunk, and remember how fucked up my dream was.

I’ve had some kinky and weird dreams before, one including Steven Tyler (don’t ask), but this dream has to take the cake. From what I know about Craig and Danny, they don’t eat people, and I know for a fact that I don’t eat people either. Well… There was that one time I bit another kid in Kindergarten, but that’s a whole another story. Neither the less, I’m thinking that I may want to want to go to bed angry, or I’ll have fucked up dreams about eating someone, with my best friend, and the guy that I’m crushing on. Or maybe I shouldn’t eat fast food/candy before I go to bed. I’m thinking that I may choose to stop eating candy before bed, because with what how Danny is acting is recently; going to bed angry may be happening a lot more.

I personally, don’t know what the fuck is happening to Danny. It’s not like he’s my dad or my parent. I mean, for fuck’s sake, if I want to go out with Craig, then I want to go out with Craig. Also, the fact that he insulted me, by saying that Craig could pick any groupie he wanted, but he choose me instead. It made me feel like I was shit, and not worth anything at all. I acknowledge that I’m not exactly the prettiest, and not exactly the best person for him. Along with this, I myself have been questioning why he picked me to go out with, but when I’m with Craig, I forget about that. When I’m with him, all of my worries and insecurities disappear, and he makes me feel good. It’s like when I’m around him, I feel like I could do anything, jump off buildings, or take on the whole world. And I wouldn’t trade this feeling or anyone, even including my so called ‘best friend’ Danny.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I know.. I haven't updated this story since last year..
And I know, this was probably a shitty chapter, but I haven't written an actual story for a while now, and I'm just trying to get back into the grove of it.
BUT, I am writing again, and I may actually upload a new story :)
However, I will focus on this story first, as I have BIG plans for this story :)

Please comment and let me know what I could improve on/and if you like it! :D