Status: In the works

Paranormalcy

Chapter 9: Puberty Sucks

Chapter 9: Puberty Sucks

Danny runs into the bus, and slouches against the wall of the tour bus, then slides down onto the ground. He looks down at his crotch, and quickly realizes that he got a boner. He felt like he was 13 again, going through puberty, and discovering that he had funny and dirty thoughts and feelings about girls.

"Fucking shit, what the shit is wrong with me? I've known Abby for years, but I've never gotten a boner because of her...”

He pauses for a minute, and tries to recall all of the times he’s been around her when she wore revealing outfits or bathing suits. There was that one time, when he was 14, and he really wanted to kiss her, and he got a tingling in his pants, but he assumed it was puberty and nothing more; because to him, back then, it was weird to like his best friend, and want to kiss her.

"Okay, well, maybe I did, but I ignored it, because I thought it was puberty… Oh how I wish that I would have told her I felt now… Then maybe I wouldn’t have to announce my feelings on stage, in front of everyone. Hell, what if it goes wrong? Abby could laugh at me on stage, or Craig could kick my ass when he finds out about how much I feel for her.”

He groans and bangs his head up against the wall. What with what happened in the store, and what may or may not happen on stage tonight, he just couldn’t calm down, no matter how hard he tried. Now, he closed his eyes, and his mind slowly went from on stage drama, to what had happened in the store. He hoped that she would get the dress, and that she would wear it for him, at a later date. He closed his eyes tighter, as he kept replaying, and remembering how she looked in that dress. He opened his eyes, and sighed to himself, then looked down his crotch, which had grown in size. There didn’t seem to be a way to get out of this, and he didn’t know what to do, besides calling Abby into the tour bus, and nailing her right then and there, but he had more respect for her than that

"Fucking shit, shit, shit!" He yelled out to himself, as he banged his fists up against the walls of the tour bus.

He guessed that later that night, the band will find the walls to be banged up, and he’ll just cover, and say that it came that way. Of course, they won’t believe him, but he figures it’ll be worth a try later that night. There was always paint, and paint pretty much covers up anything.

He looks up at the ceiling of the tour bus, trying to figure out what he would do, and then he looks back down at his crotch. He quickly comes up with an idea, but dismisses it as soon as the idea popped into his head. No, he wouldn't jerk himself off; he had never really done that before, and he never planned on doing that. It just seemed weird to him; having his own hand around his cock. It just seemed…abnormal, considering he would have always assumed that he would have sex with a girl, and that she would jerk him off for the first time, ever. He closes his eyes, and then bites his lip. He knew that it was either go outside with a boner, or jerk himself off; he chose the latter.

After jerking himself off, he quickly cleaned himself off, and the floor (hey, if there was white stains on the floor, he could once again lie, and say that it was yogurt), then he jumped into the shower, and hoped that he would get all of himself cleaned off before the show would begin. He walked out of the shower and into the bunk area, completely nude. Hey, he thought to himself, no one is here, and it'll probably be the only time that he'll be able to do this all tour, so why the hell not? He picked up his cell phone from his bunk, and saw that he had four missed calls, each of these missed phone calls, were from different band members of his band. He also saw that he had a few text messages from Abby. Fuck, just the thought of her, made his cock start to get hard again.

He once again questioned himself, why am I suddenly feeling these things right now? Why not before he zipped her dress up? Or when they used to share beds together when they were teenagers? In fact, he thinks to himself, I think she even changed in front of me when we were younger. He groans, when he reads through his text messages, and finds out their set time has been moved up, which meant that he needed to be inside the venue, and ready to perform in five minutes. He quickly pulled on an old faded The Used shirt, skinny jeans, and sneakers from an under the bunk compartment. After he got dressed he walked into the bathroom and looked into the grey looking mirror, and then rooted through the cabinets for the girl’s makeup case. He finally finds one of the cases, and pulls it down from the ledge. Of course, knowing Danny’s luck, the case was open, and all of the items in the case, fall into the sink.

“Fuck! Fuck! Why the fuck does this happen to me?!” he yells to himself, “All I wanted was some fucking eyeliner!”

He picks up some of the items, and puts them back in the case, without wiping them dry. He picks up black eyeliner, and eye lines his eyes, which he learns is harder than it looks.

“What the fuck? How the fuck do girls do this shit?” he questions himself.

He finishes outlining his eyes, and puts everything back in the cabinet.

He closes the cabinet, and looks at himself in the mirror, and then messes up his hair. He sighs to himself, and then blows a piece of hair out of his face.

“Well, here goes nothing, Abby…”

He walks out of the bathroom, picks up his lucky guitar pick from the driver’s console, walks outside, and then locks the tour bus. He walks to the back of the venue to get to the backstage door, and walks through the door, and into the unknown.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promised you another one, here you go! :)