Status: i'll try to update this as much as possible.

Death of Me

oh my god.

"KENDAL, SOMEONE'S AT THE DOOR FOR YOU!"

Who the hell would come over this early in the morning? I dragged myself out of my comfortable bed and glanced in the mirror to see if I looked decent. My blonde hair was a huge mess and my blue eyes had mascara smeared all around them. I looked behind me to see the clock read it was ten in the morning, this was way too early for the first day of summer. I proceeded down the stairs in only a pair of shorts and tank top, wondering who would awake me this early. I'm sure none of my friends would be awake. My mom was patiently waiting by the door for me, she smiled when she saw me, she looked at the door at whoever was there.

"She's right here."

"Good."

It was a guy, what guy could possibly be up this early? As I walked to the doorway I saw it was Kevin Lyman, the Kevin Lyman, the founder and organizer of Vans Warped Tour. What the hell was he doing at my house? Maybe it had something to do with my cousin, Ben. He smiled at me as I stood in front of him, holding back a yawn. He was wearing casual clothes and designer sunglasses.

"Kendal Bruce?"

"Yeah."

"I just wanted to say that we decided to approve you as a worker of Warped Tour. Congratulations. We thought maybe you could start by being a merchandise girl for your cousin's band, Asking Alexandria?" I grinned from ear to ear, this was amazing. I'd been dreaming of this for years. I just graduated and this was perfect, I had nothing to look forward to expect for college in about three months.

"I'd love to, I'm just shocked that I got the job."

I laughed at how shocked I was, tears were even starting to form in my eyes. I needed a job really badly, there was nothing to do in this town. And why not have it be with my cousin and music I love?

"Great, I'm happy that you're happy. I was wondering when you'd be ready to go."

"Whenever is fine."

"Alright, well, Asking Alexandria is doing the first month dates and that starts in about a week. The first show is in Dallas, that's pretty far from here. So I'm sure the boys will probably want to leave sometime by the end of the week. Just contact Ben, I already told him you'd be tagging along." I loved Ben like the brother I didn't have, he was so much more than a cousin.

"Alright, thank you so much." Dallas was pretty far from Maine, hell, all the dates were scattered around the United States. I'd feel bad for leaving my mom all alone, but, I know she's gonna end up finding someone.

"It's not a problem, we thought it'd be better to hire you since you know the band."

"Well, I don't really know the band, just Ben." I chuckled.

"You're about to know them. Well, I'm off, here's my card if you need me." He handed me a card that had his name and number, I doubt I'd ever need to contact him.

"Thanks again."

I shut the door and nearly screamed my lungs out. My mom came rushing in, thinking I was probably being killed.

"I'M WORKING FOR WARPED NOW." I started jumping up and down, my mom laughed at my stupidity.

"You're fucking crazy."

"So you don't have a problem with me going?"

"Of course not, you'll be with Ben, and I trust him." She ran over and hugged me, overjoyed that I was finally getting to do something I'd always wanted.

"Thanks mom."

"For what? There's nothing to thank me for. You better go call Ben though and see when he's leaving."

"Alright."

I ran up the stairs, grabbing my phone to call Ben when I realized that it was only a little after ten, there was no way in hell that he'd be up at this time. I decided to just chill until noon, then I'd call him. I took a thirty minute shower and got all dolled up, hopefully doing something on this beautiful day. By the time I was done, it was ten till twelve, I picked up my phone again and dialed Ben's number.

"Ello?"

"Ben?"

"What the bloody hell are you doing up this early Kendal?"

"Kevin Lyman just came by and told me the news that we'd be spending the next month together."

"Oh, yeah, what about it?"

"I just wanted to know a little about it."

"Well why don't you just come on over, you can meet one of my band mates and we'll discuss it."

"Alright, that sounds good. I'll head out right now."

"Alright, see you then." I hung up my phone and went downstairs into the kitchen.

"Mom, I'm going over to Ben's to talk about this whole warped thing. I'll be back later, okay?"

"Yeah, just be careful."

"I will mother."

I grabbed my keys off the counter and proceeded to my white dodge charger. I put my sunglasses on and blared the music all the way there. Thinking of what this band member might look like, I imagined a meth head, drunk who had dreadlocks down to his waist and every possible place pierced.

I rang the doorbell of their house, hoping that they could hear me over the sound of the music. Finally Ben answered the door.

"Ello love, come in." I smiled and walked in, walking by a mirror I decided to look at myself like always. I was wearing a pair of black vans, jean shorts and a dark blue off the shoulder tee. Ben grabbed my hand and pulled me away from his mirror.

"You're such a mess Benjamin."

"You fucking woke me up too early!" His reddish brown hair all clumped into pieces and his eyes bloodshot from a lack of sleep.

"You could've at least showered."

"Danny did."

"Danny?"

"Danny, ya know, the lead singer of my band."

"Oh, well, at least he knows how to bathe. When's the last time you did?" He glared at me as I laughed. We walked into an empty living room, wasn't there supposed to be a band member? "Where's this Danny?"

"Right here."

I turned around to see something that was completely different than I imagined. His voice alone was heavenly. He had black hair that was a little shorter than Ben's and snake bites, he had an amazing body and face. Totally not what I was expecting, how the hell was I going to survive a month without raping this man?
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please? (: they mean the world to me.