Status: i'll try to update this as much as possible.

Death of Me

if only he knew.

"H-hi, D-Danny."

"What's wrong with you?" He laughed at me, if only he knew the thoughts that were running through my head.

"Nothing, at all." I laughed, now he thought I was crazy, great.

"Are you sure? You look like you just saw a ghost or something." His smile was breathtaking, his teeth perfect and white and his lips, they were thin and almost perfect for mine. What the hell was I thinking?

"I'm Kendal, Ben's cousin. I'll be your merch girl for warped."

"Well, it's nice to meet you Kendal." His blue-green eyes shined as he spoke, he was about a good six inches taller than me. But yet again, who wasn't taller than me?

"Nice to meet you t-too." Ben was already sitting on their huge couch, waiting for us.

"Alright faggots, get the fuck over here." Danny sat next to Ben while I decided to sit in the recliner on the right of the couch. I turned to face them, trying to clear my thoughts of how gorgeous Danny was.

"Alright, what the hell do I need to know?" Ben smiled at me.

"We like to party."

"Not about you idiot, about warped."

"OHH, RIGHT. You came here for warped, not from the kindness of your soul to see your brother?" Danny looked confused, "Brother?"

"He meant cousin, he just wishes he was that close to me." Ben smiled.

"Whatever you say, love. Anyway, there's a shit load of people at warped, since we're some pretty hot shit it might not take long to sell out, you'll always be left with some but most things will go quick. You'll be staying on the bus with us, but, we haven't figured out where you'll be sleeping yet. We have four bunks, a couch and one bedroom. No one sleeps in the bedroom so you can probably sleep there, once we get a bed."

"A bed?"

"Yeah, there's no bed in there." Danny laughed at this, Ben pushed him.

"What the hell is so funny?"

"You're going to have to share a bunk with someone, until we do get you a bed."

"And who would that be?"

"Well, you only know Danny and I so probably one of us. It'll only be for like two nights. You can sleep in my bunk one night and in Danny's the other." I nodded in approval, and thank the lord that they were sitting a good distance away, I was afraid they'd hear my heartbeat racing at the thought of sharing a bunk with Danny.

"Alright. What else?"

"Well, all the other boys are just as nice as us. Like I said, we like to party. Some nights we'll drink and stay up late, others we'll act like old people." I laughed at the thought of them in rocking chairs and diapers.

"And what the hell am I supposed to do?"

"Party with us."

"I just graduated, I'm not old enough to drink."

"Oh shut up, your mom isn't going to figure out." He did have a point, she would be miles away.

"That's true. When do you guys plan on leaving?"

"Probably Friday."

"This Friday? As in the day after tomorrow?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Jeez! I'm gonna need to go shopping now, I can't be selling stuff with what I have."

"Women these days." Danny laughed and Ben just rolled his eyes.

"HEY, at least I'll look presentable if someone shows up." Ben glared at me once again.

"You're in for it, you'll be trapped on a bus with me, for a month, so don't start anything."

"Like I'm afraid of you."

"I'm a Bruce, you should be."

"I am too, idiot." He laughed at his own stupidity, forgetting that we shared the same last name.

"Well, whatever. I'm more badass than you."

"Like I fucking care."

"I'm going to shower."

"Yeah, you do that. You fucking smell more than a homeless person."

"DON'T OFFEND MY RELATIVES."

"I AM NOT HOMELESS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH."

"Uh huh." He got off the couch and walked down the hallway, I heard a door close and I looked at Danny, we were alone.

"So, how long have you known Ben?" He shrugged.

"It's been forever, sometime in high school I think."

"I'm surprised he never mentioned you or anything like that."

"I am too."

"Well, if you met him during senior year that'd explain it. Once he graduated, I didn't hear from him much."

"We met during junior year, and I believe became good friends during senior."

"There ya go."

"I guess so, he talks about you all the time though." I was shocked that he even thought about me.

"What's he say?"

"Just how you're basically his sister and you've been through so much. From your dad and all the heartbreaks in high school. But he never mentioned that you were so pretty." His smile was enough to make me have a heart attack, I blushed at his compliment.

"Well thank you, Ben never mentioned you were such a cutie. I'm not gonna lie, when I was trying to picture you, I pictured a meth head with dreads down to his waist and like a million piercings." Danny just about fell off the couch with laughter.

"A m-meth head? D-dreads?" Ben suddenly came out, drying his hair with a towel. He just had the best timing for everything.

"What the bloody hell is so funny?" At this point I was laughing along with Danny.

"Oh, it's nothing."

"Uh huh, I'm sure. Why don't you head home and just spend the night tomorrow? It'd be easier than us picking you up super early on Friday."

"Alright, that sounds good. OH, I have to go shopping. I better go now." Ben rolled his eyes as Danny finally controlled his laughter.

"Yeah, well, have your mother drop you off tomorrow."

"Alright, bye Ben. Bye Danny, it was nice to meet you." I was so excited to spend the night with them, who knows what will happen.