Status: i'll try to update this as much as possible.

Death of Me

if only he knew about the world without the bullshit and the lies.

Once I walked through my door, I attempted to find my mother who was in the kitchen, as usual. I dragged all my bags into the house and left them by the stairs.

"Mom, Ben wants you to drop me off sometime tomorrow. We'll be leaving Friday super early." She nodded in approval.

"Alrighty, that's perfectly fine with me. You better start packing now, it's already ten as it is. Just let me know whenever you'd like to leave tomorrow." I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you mommy, you're so understanding, I really do love you." She tapped my back lightly instead of returning the hug.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm not sure if I'll be able to survive without you up my ass." She laughed and I just glared at her.

"You'll find someone, go to that old place that you used to go to all the time." I nudged her with my elbow. "Maybe you'll find someone." I winked and ran up the stairs before she could say anything else, grabbing my bags as I scurried past them.

By the time I had finished packing, I had three bags. I packed all the things I would need, hair products, makeup, clothes, shoes, everything. I was finished and it was only midnight, I had the rest of the night and a majority of tomorrow before I'd get to see Danny and Ben. Jeez Kendal, why do you care so much about seeing Danny? Really, you have like no chance, at all. He's absolutely gorgeous, and you, well you're just an average girl. I shook the thoughts out of my head, I shouldn't be thinking anything of the sort. I should just be happy with everything that I have and not be so greedy.

I was jolted awake by someone shaking me, it was mom.

"Ken, you gotta get up. It's already three and you have seven missed calls from Ben."

I sat up reaching for my phone, realizing I had sat up a little too quickly. I yawned as I scrolled through my missed calls, like mom had said they were all from Ben. I quickly dialed his number, afraid that he was going to call yet again.

"Bloody hell Kendal, I've been trying to reach you all day."

"I know, I know. I went to sleep really late and didn't sleep too well."

"That's a shame, but, you're welcome to come over anytime you'd like. Preferably before five, which means you have less than two hours to put yourself together and get your ass over here. And if you're even one minute late, you'll pay." I could hear him smiling through the phone.

"You dick.."

"That's love for ya."

I hung up rushing to the bathroom to take a shower and make myself look decent. I blow dried my hair and put it up in a loose bun, trying to look casual but good. I didn't apply any makeup other than a tad bit of coverup and I wore shorts and a tank top. I slipped on my shoes and drug my bags down the stairs.

"MOM, WE GOTTA GO." I glanced at the clock on the wall to see it was 4:40, hoping that we'd make it on time. I was terribly afraid of what Ben had in plan for me if I was in fact late, which I had a feeling we would be.

We arrived at 5:01, I got in his apartment at 5:03. I sighed and rolled my eyes as he smiled massively.

"I was only three minutes late, Benjamin."

"Yeah, well, that sucks for you. I told you to be here before five, you had about an hour to get ready." I glared at him, hoping he wouldn't make me do anything stupid.

"What are you gonna do?" He glanced back and forth between me and Danny for several minutes, suddenly chuckling like a little kid again.

"Oh ya know.."

"WHAT?"

"You have to kiss Danny."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's so short, next chapter will be in DANNY'S point of view.
and here's something for you to enjoy, i just couldn't stop laughing at it;
lmfao.

comments mean the world to me. <3 i'll even comment on something of yours.