Status: i'll try to update this as much as possible.

Death of Me

they could've saved him, they could've saved me.

"You have to kiss Danny." WHAT? Did he just say what I thought he said?

"Are you serious?"

He nodded and laughed like this was a huge joke. To Ben, everything was a joke. I looked from Kendal to Ben, I swallowed hard, he was just trying to piss me off. He knew how I felt about Kendal, which I shouldn't feel at all. I mean, she was perfect, which is cliche, I know. I just don't know any other way to describe her. She's absolutely gorgeous and Ben's the only one that knows how I feel about her. Me, the loser that gets drunk every night and ends up fucking some random girl. I was all wrong for Kendal, but I know she'd never figure out anyway.

"Benjamin, may I talk to you in the other room?" He looked at me and nodded, following me into the bathroom. I shut the door and glared at him.

"You wanna talk?"

"Yes Ben, what the fuck are you thinking? I don't want her to know I like her, nor do I want to ruin my chances with her by being forced to kiss her now."

"She's not gonna figure out and you definitely aren't going to ruin your chance with her. Just bloody kiss her, I know your dying to." He was right, I was dying to.

"But, it's so wrong to."

"Explain then."

"Well for one, she's your cousin and your my band mate. Two, she's younger than me which doesn't bother me but, I could get in trouble for that. Three, I just feel like she doesn't like me, it's a weird feeling but it's true. I feel like we don't belong."

"Well, you never know."

"Ben.."

"I'm just trying to look at the bright side of things."

"I'm trying to point out the reasons why it's wrong."

"Danny, I know for a fact she likes you."

"Whatever Ben, we've been down that road too many times. First with Stacy and her not liking me, then with Jessica who I screwed over and she tried to beat the shit out of me and finally with Brittany, the girl that is currently obsessed with me and will do anything to be with me. All of those were mere crushes, with Kendal it's something different, something more."

"I'm not quite sure what to say to that."

"Don't say anything, because I'm not doing it."

I walked out of the bathroom and back into the living room where Kendal was standing, well, was standing she was now sitting on the couch. I went and sat by her, she giggled and put her feet on my lap. Geez, this crush was getting worse and worse by the second.

"So Ken, what do you wanna do tonight?"

"Hmmmmm, how about we rent some movies and order pizza?"

"I haven't done that in forever and we totally will. BEN, ORDER PIZZA."

"ON IT."

"Wanna go rent some movies? I'll drive."

"Sure."

"Ben, we're goin' to go rent some movies, we'll be back."

"I'M ON THE BLOODY PHONE."

I shook my head and followed Kendal out, once we got to my car I opened the passenger side door for her before making my way to the driver side. This is will be the last time that I'll be driving this car for a few weeks. The ride there was filled with laughs and music, Kendal wasn't all that shy once you really got to know her. She was goofy, hilarious, gorgeous and everything in-between. I just can't get her off my mind. When we got to Hollywood Video she raced in before me. I didn't want to run and end up getting kicked out so I power walked over to where she was. She was behind a majority of the movies where no one could see us except the cameras. I wrapped my arms around her waist and whispered in her ear, "Gotcha." I started tickling her, oh yeah, she's ticklish like mad. She ran to the other side of the store, trying to hide behind the horror movies. I snuck over to her and grabbed her wrist before she could get away. I pulled her close and looked into her beautiful blue eyes that looked like oceans. This was the perfect moment for any couple in the world, it was so perfect that it was kind of crazy. I soon found myself leaning in and kissing Kendal. I didn't think this would happen, but it was totally worth it.

Kendal ended up renting a bunch of horror movies, nothing else. As we were driving home my phone started vibrating in my pocket, pulling me away from my thoughts of the kiss. I pulled it out to see an unknown number, the text said,
Danny, i miss you so much i'd do anything to be with you again

It was Brittany, I just knew it.

i'm sorry Brittany you had your chance.

can we do somethin tonight?

no, i'm hanging out with Kendal and Ben.

She didn't reply and when we got back to the apartment, she still hadn't replied. I didn't think twice about it and just ended up eating pizza with Ken and Ben watching some psycho movie. I was hardly paying attention to the movie, I was too busy thinking about what had happened at the movie store. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, neither Ben nor I wanted to answer it and she knew it. Kendal sighed, got up and walked over to the door, opening it.

"Are you Kendal?" I knew that voice too well.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm so so sorry about the late update. my computer deleted the chapter and i started school so i've been super busy. i didn't remember what i had written but i tried my hardest, that's why it's not the best. i hope you like it though, i think it sucks super bad. comments are lovely.
and special thanks to my commenters;
Forever.Gone and WelcomeToMyNightmare