Status: i'll try to update this as much as possible.

Death of Me

but instead i'm here drowning in my own ***ing mind.

Kendal's point of view.

"Are you Kendal?" I looked at the blue eyed, black haired girl and smiled. Nothing could ruin this day, Danny kissed me and I felt like the happiest person in the world. I just couldn't help but wonder if he was just messing with my head or what. I don't know if I can deal with another heartbreak.

"Yeah, that's me."

"Hi, I'm Brittany. I'll be taking my boyfriend back now." Boyfriend? She slapped me in the face, pushing me back causing me to fall to the ground.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I stood up grabbing my cheek, it stung, stupid bitch.

"Why would he leave me for you? I mean look at you, you're fucking ugly." I heard Ben and Danny walk over as she grabbed a handful of my hair.

"What the fuck Brittany? Let go of my cousin and get out."

I managed to pull away and grabbed a fistful of her hair as well, pulling her head down and kneeing her in the face. This Brittany character wasn't too fond of this because when she pulled away she turned around. Grabbing the family portrait of Ben's family and slammed it into my face, causing me to fall over. I looked up at Ben and Danny with tears in my eyes. Ben opened his mouth to start screaming, but before he could say anything Danny was flipping out on her.

"Listen here bitch, you need to get the fuck out. Or I'll be calling the police and you'll be going to jail for the night. You have no right to come in here and do this, over nothing. We're not dating, I'm not your boyfriend. Think what you'd like but I'm not nor will I ever be your boyfriend again. You had your chance and now you can just get in line with the rest of the bitches I don't give a fuck about anymore." He pushed her out the door and slammed it in her face, turning towards me. "Are you okay, Ken?"

"I-I don't know." Ben looked from me to Danny.

"She's a bloody mess, she's got big pieces of glass in her face, no tiny. I know you're quite the doctor so you wanna give it a try while I clean up?" Danny nodded.

"Let's go Kendal."

He picked me up bridal style and carried me into the bathroom, setting me on the counter next to the sink. He started rummaging through the cabinets looking for the first aid kit, as he did this I took the time to look at myself in the mirror. Ben was right, I was a bloody mess. There were huge shards of broken glass on my face along with a trail of blood on both cheeks. It hurt like hell, but I was trying to stay strong. Danny found what he was looking for and sat everything next to me, he looked me in the eyes and swallowed hard.

"I'm really sorry Kendal, I feel terrible."

"It's alright."

"No, it's not. You're hurt and I feel like a huge dick."

"It's not your fault, you didn't know the crazy bitch was going to show up and beat the crap out of me." I chuckled as a smile formed on his face.

"You're right, I'm still sorry though. Oh, and you're not ugly. I definitely would've left her for you." I blushed like crazy.

"No worries, but thank you."

"I'm going to take good care of you though. This might hurt a little, or a lot. But it'll be okay."

The smile left his lips as he became serious in an instant, he pulled out a pair of tweezers and started to pull out shards of glass. It hurt like a bitch, but I dealt with it.

"So are you excited for warped?" He stayed serious as he tried to start a conversation.

"Yeah, I'm more nervous though. I don't know what to expect."

"It's our first time too, but we've played shows like it. Just expect it to be a huge Hot Topic with live music, that's what I think of."

"But you're not working the merch table, I am."

"I'll be over there occasionally and when it's time for us to play we'll have someone else cover so you can watch us a few times. Or if there's a band you wanna see we'll go with you and get you backstage." A smile crept across my lips as I thought of a band I liked other than Ben's, Every Avenue. "What are you all smiley about?"

"I just remembered one of my favorite bands is going to be playing too."

"And what band might that be?"

"Every Avenue."

"I've never heard them, I've heard of them though."

"They're amazing, I love Dave's voice it's just amazing." He chuckled and added, "I'm sure it is."

"You'll see. I'm excited to hear your voice too, I heard the old singer's voice and it SUCKED."

"That's what everyone keeps telling me."

"Can you sing something for me now?" He thought about it for a minute and then shook his head.

"I'll make you wait, just because it sounds better with the music in the background."

"Awww, but I don't wanna wait."

"It'll be worth it, I wanna leave you breathless." I smiled for some odd reason, because I was just so fucking excited.

"I'm sure you will."

"That's my goal. Oh, I'm done now by the way."

"Already?"

"Yep, how bad does it hurt?"

"Not too bad, little painful but I'll live."

"Good, because if you died I don't know who the hell would sell our merch."

"So you don't care about me?!"

"I do.." He laughed and I slapped his arm. "HEY, be nice."

"No."

"Yes." He slowly got closer to me, placing both hands on the counter next to me. I started leaning in too, and we kissed, again.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i changed the updated day to Sunday or Monday, ever since i started school i've been super busy. i'm not sure where i was going with this, but we needed some drama. comments are lovely.

special thank you to;
Forever.Gone and paint the sunrise.
for commenting. ♥