Status: i'll try to update this as much as possible.

Death of Me

and i'll be damned if you're the death of me.

"KENDAL."

I moved around on the couch to someone calling my name. My face was still extremely sore from the previous day, the one huge bandage on my left cheek managed to stay on through my crazy sleeping.

"Kendal, where the bloody hell are you?"

Ben was looking for me, I pulled the blanket down and saw there was a pair of arms around me. That's when I also noticed that I wasn't on the couch, in the living room. I was in a bed with Danny, but from what I recall we did nothing.

He slowly got closer to me, placing both hands on the counter next to me. I started leaning in too, and we kissed, again. I pulled away and walked out of the bathroom, looking for any sign of Ben, but seeing nothing. I pulled Danny into the hallway and drug him into his room. He shut the door with his foot and pushed me onto his bed. He started kissing me roughly, his tongue begging for entrance. I finally let him in and then he pulled away, kissing my neck and biting down slightly, leaving what would later be hickies. There was a knock on the door, but Danny didn't stop. Ben opened the door and just before he saw anything Danny pulled away and acted as if he was looking for something in a drawer on his nightstand.

"What is going on here?" Danny looked up, surprised that Ben was in the room with us.

"Nothing, I'm just looking for something. I wanted to show Kendal a picture of my family, she was curious. And then we're going to watch a movie, if that's okay with you mummy."

"Mummy? I'm not your fucking mummy."

"You sure are acting like her."

"Whatever, I'm going to bed fuckers. Be ready to get up super early. You're sleeping on the couch, right Kendal?"

I nodded, trying to hold back laughter that was going to burst any second. Ben left the room and Danny crawled back over to me.

"Where were we, love?"

I pulled him by the collar of his shirt back over to me, kissing him roughly. We ended up making out for what seemed like forever, but we did nothing else. After a while, he started to want more but he held himself back.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, Kendal. You wanna watch a movie or something?"

"Sure, you have Pulp Fiction?"

"Of fucking course, that's the best movie ever."

He popped in the DVD and took a, what I'm guessing to be, cold shower. I watched about ten minutes of the movie and then fell asleep.


I'm guessing that's why I'm still here, Danny didn't take me out into the living room. I turned over slightly just to get a glimpse of what he looked like while he was sleeping, but my plan didn't work. I turned over too far and fell off the bed, Danny landing on top of me.

"..fucking hell."

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON?! WHY AREN'T YOU ON THE COUCH? I WAS BLOODY WORRIED ABOUT YOU, I THOUGHT YOU RAN OFF AND DIED OR SOMETHING." I looked up to see Ben standing in the doorway. "Actually, I don't care. Just be ready at 6:00, when the bus gets here."

He walked out the door, slamming it. Danny awoke from his sleep, I just laid there pretending I was sleeping and nothing happened. I felt him kiss my cheek and chuckle, he stood up, picked me up and placed me back on the bed. He then got back to his side of the bed and wrapped me in his arms, again.

6:00 came way too early. Ben was practically beating the door of it's hinges, Danny and I both jumped up at the same time, dragging ourselves and bags out the door. We followed Ben down to the bus, I almost tripped on my own feet as we walked down the stairs. Once I was on the bus I walked to the back where the bunks were and collapsed on the first one I saw.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this was so delayed and short. being in school with no studyhalls fucking sucks. i was personally pleased with this chapter, i don't know why. next chapter will be day one of warped. :D i'm not quite sure if it'll be in Danny's point of view or not.

thanks to;
xXLeaLuvsYouXx
Vengeance_foREVer
and
Forever.Gone for commenting. ♥