Status: i'll try to update this as much as possible.

Death of Me

blood and ink stain the walls.

I woke up to an empty bus, not remembering what I was doing on it. I looked out the nearest window to see us parked at a truck stop, all the guys had deserted me to go inside, not caring if I wanted anything. That really grinds my gears. I went back to the bunk I was laying in, I looked inside to see a picture of Danny during one of their concerts, I was taking it that this was Danny's bunk. I swear I collapsed into a different bunk, not one on top. I shrugged it off and pretended to sleep as the boys got back onto the bus. They were all being extremely loud and obnoxious, but what boys aren't?

"Benjamin, we should've gotten your cousin something."

"We should've James. Why don't you run back in real quick and get her something boy?"

"Nah, I don't even know the broad."

"HEY, be nice. Danny likes her, he'll do it. DANNY, GO GET KENDAL SOMETHING."

"I don't know what to bloody get her up."

"Well why not? You spent practically five hours watching a 'movie' together, you should know damn near everything about her. OR were you not watching a 'movie' but doing something else?"

"Fine."

I heard footsteps coming towards me, I panicked and tried to continue the fake sleep I was in. Someone started to poke my shoulder and try to awake me. I pretended I didn't feel anything the first few times before rolling over and looking at Danny, who was a lot closer than I thought.

"What?" I yawned.

"Get up, we're going inside."

"Where are we?"

"Truck stop. Come on."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bunk, I didn't have any strength in my legs so I instantly plummeted to the floor.

"Geez Danny, be gentle with my baby cousin."

I instantly started laughing my ass off and Danny chuckled as he helped me up. As we walked past Ben slapped Danny in the back of the head. I had no clue what I looked like until I saw my reflection in the door, my hair was up in a bun and it was slightly messy and I was still wearing shorts and a baggy shirt, I had no shoes on but thank god the place didn't have a policy involving shoes. Danny looked down, noticing my hand was still in his, he dropped it and started to blush. I ran inside and over to the slushie machine, I got a large blue raspberry slushie and then walked over to the snack aisle. I couldn't decide between funyuns and cheetos, I held one in each hand. As I was pondering I felt arms snake around my waist before the stranger whispered, "Funyuns." in my ear. I turned around and looked at Danny as I sat the cheetos back on the shelf. We walked up to the cashier and sat everything on the counter. Danny bent down and whispered in my ear again, "Go along with what I say." I nodded as we both smiled at the cashier.

"How are you two doing today?"

"We're hanging in there, bit tired though."

"Aren't we all?"

"Yeah, but life's pretty tough when Ozzy Osborne is your father." The woman's eyes widened.

"You're Ozzy's son?" Danny nodded.

"Of course, can't you tell by the accent?"

"I had no idea."

"Yeah, he's on the bus outside." Danny pointed to the bus and she looked even more shocked. "Hmm, you seem like a loyal Ozzy fan. How bout you give us all this for free and I'll have daddy come in and say hi." She started freaking out, as if she'd won the lottery.

"Alright, deal."

She pushed a bag forward and handed me my slushie. Danny and I walked out the door and we both held back our laughter.

"Whatever you do don't laugh until we get on the bus, she'd more than likely watching us."

"Why'd you do that?"

"Because I left my wallet on the bus." He opened the bus door and I followed him, he looked at the driver and told him to 'floor it.' Everyone looked confused, Danny and I looked at each other and laughed hysterically.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" I had tears forming in my eyes, I hadn't laughed this hard in a while.

"Danny...told...the..cashier...he...was...Ozzy...Osborne's...son.."

"And how is that so funny?"

"I told her that if she gave us everything for free, she'd get to meet him."
♠ ♠ ♠
i haven't updated in forever and i'm sorrrryyy! and this update sucks, but i needed another filler.
how bout that new banner? :D

thanks to;
Morgan.Mayhem :D
and
Vengeance_foREVer for commenting. ♥