Status: i'll try to update this as much as possible.

Death of Me

silently with bloodied knuckles i carry on.

After another three hours of being trapped on a bus, we finally arrived to our first stop, Salt Lake City, Utah. The ride there wasn't what I expected, well, sort of. Everyone just slept the entire time, except for me since I didn't have a bunk to sleep in, nor a bed. I felt so odd, sitting on a bus with five boys, three of them I had never spoke to in my life, one was my cousin and the other, well, I don't really know what I thought of him. Since one of the guys was sleeping on the couch, I sat at the 'dining room' table and stared out the window, shouldn't everyone be getting up and ready for the show? The bus was no longer moving and tons of people were yelling outside. Apparently Asking Alexandria wasn't playing till around two and it was already ten. I knew nothing about bands, so, I didn't really know what to do.

Five minutes passed and I couldn't contain the questions any longer, I walked to the back of the bus where all the bunks were. I glanced through all of them until I found Ben's, of course his was also a top bunk. I shook his shoulders gently, not wanting him to think I was trying to kill him.

"Ben..wake up." I whispered, hoping none of the other boys heard me. Ben's body..twitched and I let a little chuckle out.

"Ben, come on. I think you need to get up now."

I shook his shoulders again, just as I was about to say something again I felt a pair of arms wrap around my legs. This was extremely awkward and it's only day one. I couldn't remember this guy's name for the life of me, all I knew was he was mumbling something over and over again and it was definitely unidentifiable. I tried pushing his arms off of my legs, but, his hold was too strong. After struggling a little longer, I finally figured out what he was mumbling, 'again', which confused me even more. His pull was too strong for me, it took my legs out from underneath me and I fell on my ass. While I was down there, I got a good look at him. He was shirtless with a huge chest tattoo, he had short hair the rested on his forehead, naming the color of it would be quite difficult, it was a mixture between a light natural red and brown. He had gauges in and he was quite adorable. If only I could remember his name.

After finally being freed from the nameless boy's grasp, I decided I was going to wake them all up. But how? Maybe screaming wake up? It's worth a try.

"WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!"

I stood there for a moment, nobody even moved an inch. After pondering a little more, I finally figured out how I'd wake them up. All boys love sex, so why not make it sound like I'm having rough sex with someone? I walked into the bathroom and thought of how to accurately do this, I was a huge virgin, so I'd never had sex. I leaned against the wall closest to the bunks and started banging my head and shoulders against the wall, moaning at the same time. I started beating on the wall faster, moaning a random name, "OH, PHILLIP, OHMYGAWD, COME ON, GIVE IT TO ME."

After a few more minutes of doing this, there was a knock on the door, I pulled it open to see all five guys standing there. I laughed to myself, my plan had actually worked. Ben gave me a confused look.

"What the fuck was that? Where's the fucker?"

"What are you talking about Ben?"

"All five of us just heard you having sex with some Phillip guy."

"Wow, I am convincing."

"What?"

"I was trying to wake you all up, I wasn't having sex, it's like, ten-thirty, thirty minutes until the gates open for the concert. Shouldn't you all be getting ready? Shouldn't you all be getting me ready? I don't know what I'm supposed to do." Ben pushed past me and looked around in the bathroom. "I told you Benjamin, it was all fake, I'm still a virgin."

"You better be, you better be a virgin till you're fucking forty." I looked up at the rest of the guys, they all gave me wide-eyed looks.

"What?"

"You're a virgin?" The one that held my legs just earlier asked.

"Umm, yeah. Oh, and by the way, earlier when I was trying to wake Ben up you were holding my legs and trying to pull me down to your bunk, you were mumbling something like 'again, again' over and over." His face turned red as I walked past him. I looked at Ben, waiting for him to tell me what to do.

"Go take a shower, quickly, then I'll tell you what to do."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a really long time. I'm definitely going to continue updating the story regularly because it's summer! I'd like to thank all of my loyal readers, commenters and subscribers. I'll update the story extremely soon, what day would you like it to be updated? Monday? Friday? Tell me in the comments!

Special thanks to these commenters:
Vengeance_foREVer
Little Plague
CourageKeeper
AlysaRehnae
Amber Worsnop
erinbear
RinXFallenAngel