Sequel: This Broken Place.
Status: complete (: check out the sequel

If I Could Gather up the Nerve

Party Song (Walk Of Shame)

Kennedy and Jane have been dating for about a week now. The had told their parents, and both said they saw it coming.
The two were on their way to Jared's for a party.
They rode there in comfortable silence. They were holding hands while Kennedy drove. This was their party as a couple.
Once they got there they went straight to find Jared to say hi. They moved their way through the crowd of people and found Jared standing on the patio drinking a beer and talking to John.
"Hey guys." Jared said lifting his cup.
"Hey" Kennedy and Jane said in unison.
Jane turned to Kennedy and said "I'm going to go find some thing to drink do you want something ?"
"Yeah could you bring me a beer please."
"Yeah no problem."
Jane made her way through the crowd to the kitchen. When she got there she looked on the counter for what type of alcohol she should use. When she was startled by someone.
"The Malibu is nice if you're in to coconut, vodka is good if you want to get that buzz going fast."
Jane turned around to see who was giving her advice. She saw a average height guy with dark hair.
"And you are?" Jane said with a smile on her face. Trying to figure out who this guy was.
"Stephen... Gomez.... We had history together sophomore year. I was in Last Call For Camden with Kennedy, and my little brother John."
"John. Oh that was the trigger word." Jane said pointing her fingers.
"Really you remember John but you don't remember me?" Stephen said not very amused.
"No I remember you. You sat behind me in history."
"So how have you been Jane Dylan?"
"I've been good."
"When did you move back?"
"On Kennedy birthday."
"Oh that's cool. How are guys? Did you make up?" Stephen said leaning against the counter.
"Yeah we're good. He's my boyfriend now."
"That's cool."
"So Stephen Gomez what do you suggest I drink?" Jane said holding up both bottles of alcohol.
"I would go with the Malibu. I think it will suit you better."
"Ok will do thank."
Jane then mixed her drink and grabbed Kennedy a beer from the fridge and headed out side.
Image

Kennedy was sitting on the patio alone. Jane went inside to go pee. Kennedy was sitting there minding his own business when Austin came and sat down at the patio table with Kennedy.
"Hey Kennedy. How are things with Jane?"
"Great." Kennedy said with a smirk on his face.
"That's good. So have you got it in yet?" Kennedy sat there confused having no clue what he was talking about.
"What are you talking about?" Kennedy chuckled.
"You know what I mean." Austin said raising his eyebrows. Kennedy stared in salience.
"I mean the girls a real freak in the sheets."
"Are you saying you and Jane?" Kennedy stopped mid sentence.
"Oh yeah. That girls got some moves."
"Unbelievable." Kennedy said as he sat there in shock.
"I'm going to go get a drink." Kennedy stood up and walked away.
He went into the kitchen and got himself another beer. He leaned against the counter. He sat there still in shock by what Austin told him.
It was then that Jane walked in the kitchen.
"Hey Kennedy."
"Jane can we go out front and talk?"
"Yeah no problem"
The two of them walked out front and went and leaned against Kennedy car.
"So did you sleep with Austin?" Kennedy said bluntly.
"What?" Jane was taken back by what Kennedy just asked her.
"You heard me."
"Kinda."
"Its a yes or no question."
"What do you want me to say? Do you want me to go into details or some thing?"
"When?" Kennedy asked annoyed.
"When what?" Jane said with tear welling up in her eyes.
"When did you sleep with Austin?" Jane could tell how annoyed he was.
"The night before my birthday."
"Are you serious? We almost had sex on your birthday."
"Yeah I'm really sorry." As she said this tears fell from her eyes.
"Did you ever plan on telling me?"
"I honestly don't know. It had nothing to do with us. How did you find out?"
"Austin was to proud to keep his mouth shut."
"I can't believe him." She said wiping the tears from her cheeks.
"I don't know what to say Kennedy. I'm sorry."
"Yeah I really don't know what to say either." Kennedy bit his lip looking down at his feet.
"So are you breaking up with me?" Jane asked fearing what his answer would be.
"No. Not at all. I'm not throwing away four years of wanting. Not over this."
"Are we okay?" Jane said wiping more tears away.
"Yeah. I just really wish you of told me."
"I know I'm sorry."
"I'm over this party let's go home."
♠ ♠ ♠
I need to thank stephaniefaith & alltimeamandamaine for helping me make up this drama.
Chapter Title: All Time Low
sucks that Kennedy found out this way
please comment & subscribe

My Garrett Story
My John Story