Sequel: This Broken Place.
Status: complete (: check out the sequel

If I Could Gather up the Nerve

Empty Apartment

Kennedy and Jane went out looking for apartments the next morning. After searching the finally found one they really liked. It was a two bedroom two bath.
They were told they could start moving in next week.
Image

It was the night before Kennedy and Jane moved in to their new apartment. Jane was sitting in her room when she got a text from Kennedy.
Our last nigh living in different houses
I know its crazy.
Well goodnight Jane Dylan. I love you
I love you too Kennedy Brock
Jane put here phone down and sighed looking at all the boxes in her room. She couldn't believe she was moving in with Kennedy.
Image

Kennedy woke up to his phone ringing. He didn't even bother looking who it was he just picked it up.
"Hello." He said still half asleep.
"Um Kennedy me and the rest of the guys are at Jane's" John told Kennedy.
"John what time is it?"
"10:36 a half hour later then we said we were going to meet up. We already have all of Jane's stuff in the trailer."
"Oh shit. I will be over soon. Let me get dress."
Kennedy hopped out of bed and went and brushed his teeth real quick and got dressed and head over to Jane's.
"Hey Jane." Kennedy greeted Jane who was standing on the porch with the rest of the guys.
"Hey Kennedy. I'm doing great. I'm glad you asked." Jared jumped in and Pat started laughing.
"Hey guys, and I'm sorry I did not greet you with Jane." Kennedy said rolling his eyes.
The boys loaded all of Kennedy stuff into the trailer. John drove the van with the rest of the guys. While Kennedy and Jane drove their own cars to the apartment. Once they were there all the boys got everything loaded into the house pretty fast.
The boys then decided that Jane and Kennedy should have a house warming get together. They invited Trey, Moose, Tim, Austin, Chee, Rex, and Halvo over.
Jane was left being the only girl and she was completely fine with that.
Image

After all the guys left Kennedy and Jane were sitting on the couch. Jane was leaning against Kennedy, and Kennedy had his arm around Jane.
Kennedy leaned down and kissed Jane on the top of her head. Jane looked up and smiled at Kennedy.
He then kissed her on the lips. Jane the straddled Kennedy hips. The kiss was getting pretty hot. Kennedy then picked Jane up and start walking towards their room.
Once in their room. Kennedy pulled his shirt off and Jane did the same thing. The two of them stood at the foot of their bed kissing when Jane reached down and unbuckled Kennedy belt and pulled his pants down. She then unbutton her pants and got them off.
They then moved to the bed. Kennedy hovered over Jane hold his weight with his arms. Things picked up from their pretty fast.
*****
"So how was that for our first time together?" Kennedy said while lying in bed holding Jane.
"That was pretty amazing."
"Yeah it was."
The two of them then fell asleep in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: Yellowcard
My Garrett Story
My John Story