Sequel: This Broken Place.
Status: complete (: check out the sequel

If I Could Gather up the Nerve

Please Do Not Let Me Go

Kennedy was at Pat's house for band practice. In the middle Tim called a band meeting.
"So you guy it looks like in two days you're hopping on the All Time Low tour."
"What happened there we're hopping on for the last two weeks?" John asked.
"Every Avenue is going to start recording so you're replacing them on the end of the tour."
Image

Kennedy did not know what he was going to tell Jane. This was the first tour he was going on since they started dating.
When he got to the apartment he walked in to find Jane sitting on the couch listening to Ryan Adams and reading something.
"Hey babe. Why do you seem down?" Jane looked up smiling and putting her book down.
"I'm not down. Its just. The Maine is hopping on the last two weeks of the All Time Low tour." Kennedy walked over and sat down next to her on the couch.
"That's awesome. When do you leave?"
"In two days."
"When do you come back. The day before Christmas eve."
"Okay."
"Jane why aren't you upset by this?"
"Because is saw this coming. I knew you couldn't stay home forever."
“Your perfect Jane." Kennedy said smiling, and pulling her into a hug.
"No. No I'm not."
"You're not going to win. You are. Argument over. " Kennedy said smiling and kissing the top of her head.
Image

Kennedy trying rolling out of bed so he could get ready to leave for tour.
He looked at the clock and saw it read six. Jane pulled him back into bed before he could even get out.
"Don't go." Jane mumbled still asleep.
"I have to babe." Kennedy said.
"Please just stay her for ten more minutes."
"Okay." Kennedy crawled back in bed and held her.
"Babe its been ten minutes I got to get my stuff ready to go." Kennedy said crawling out of bed.
Jane got up and help him get everything ready.
Kennedy hopped in the shower while Jane made him some breakfast.
Kennedy walked out into the kitchen and saw Jane leaning against the counter making him food.
"Jane you didn't have to make me breakfast."
"Yeah I did." She said smiling.
They and breakfast and right as they finish. Kennedy got a text from Garrett saying they were here.
Kennedy stopped at the front door and pulled Jane into a hug.
"I'm going to miss you so much. I love you." Kennedy said putting his hand on her cheek.
"I'm going to miss you too. Do my a favor and don't flirt with in fan girls." Jane laughed a little as tears began to fall down her cheeks.
"I love you Jane Dylan." Kennedy said wiping the tears from her cheek.
"I love you too Kennedy Brock." She smile with tears still streaming down her face.
Kennedy leaned down and connected his lips to Jane's. They were interrupted by one of the guys honking the horn outside.
"You better get going." Jane said wiping he tears away.
Image

Jane’s phone was ringing on the coffee. She reached to grabbed it and was surprise when she say Kennedy’s name on the screen.
“Hey Kennedy.”
“Oh my god you don’t know how good it feels to hear you voice.” Kennedy said.
“I bet I know. So how is the tour going?”
“It’s going really good, and we only have a week left.”
“I cant wait for you to come home.”
“I know me neither babe.”
“I miss you so much.” Jane then had a tear run down her cheek. She was glad Kennedy wasn’t there to see her cry.
“hey babe I got sound check. I’ll call you tomorrow I love you.”
“I love you too.”
Jane hung up her phone as more tears slid down her cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: Ryan Adams
So I'm updating from Vegas.
My Garrett Story
My John Story