Sequel: This Broken Place.
Status: complete (: check out the sequel

If I Could Gather up the Nerve

Your Biggest Fan

It was two o'clock the day Kennedy was coming home but Jane had no clue what time that was going to be.
She was in the kitchen baking cookies listening to her itouch on shuffle.
She laughed when Everything I Asked For came on. She was in her own little world dancing and singing along in the kitchen.
She didn't hear Kennedy come in. He stop at the door way to the kitchen when he saw Jane dancing and singing along to one of his song. She was wear underwear and one of his shirts.
When she turned around saw him smiling watching her dance.
She ran to Kennedy. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.
He kissed her the second he was able to.
"I've missed you so much." Jane said in between kisses.
"I know I missed you too."
"Next time can you speak up earlier so I don't keep singing along and dancing."
"I'm going to say no that was to cute. I didn't even know you listened to us."
"Of course I listen to you guys. What type of girlfriend would I be. I'm your biggest fan babe." Jane kissed him again. Kennedy then started walking to their bedroom. While still holding Jane.
Once they got to the room Kennedy laid her on the bed, and they made up for being apart for two weeks.
Image

"So what the plan for Christmas?" Kennedy asked as the two of them got dressed.
"I assumed that since are parent live next door to each other that we will probably have both of the houses together." Jane said smiling.
The two of them decided they were just going to stay home and watch movies.
Image

Kennedy and Jane were in their bedroom getting dressed getting ready to go to lunch with all the guys.
Jane walked into the bathroom and did her makeup and came back in the bedroom were Kennedy was sitting on the bed resting.
“How do I look?”
“Amazing as always.” Kennedy said with a huge smirk.
“Come on we don’t want to be late.” Kennedy said walking over and grabbing Jane’s hand.
In the car they rode in comfortable silence.
“I cant believe tomorrow is Christmas.” Jane said turning and look at Kennedy.
“I know me neither.”
Image

Everyone was at the table having there own conversations with each other. Kennedy and Jane were holding hands under the table.
“so how was the welcome home sex?” John randomly asked out of nowhere.
“Amazing John, but its not like you know anything about amazing sex.” Jane said raising her eyebrows, before Kennedy could even say anything.
All the boys were saying a mixture of “burn” “oooh”.
Jane then bit her lip and smiled and raised her shoulders at John.
“Sorry Hun. You should probably mind your own business.”
After everyone was done eating everyone was hanging out by there cars in the parking lot John walked over to Jane.
“So I’m sorry for asking you about your sex life.” John said kinda embarrassed.
“Its no big, but now you know not to mess with.” She said giggling.
“yeah never messing with you ever again.” John said smirking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: Never Shout Never
so I need to thank forevernalways for the super nice comment :)
Also I'm still in Vegas so I don't know if I will be updating tomorrow

My Garrett Story
My John Story