Sequel: This Broken Place.
Status: complete (: check out the sequel

If I Could Gather up the Nerve

Ho Ho Hopefully

It was Christmas morning and Kennedy and Jane exchanged gifts at home. At two o'clock in the morning they headed over to the Jane's parents house.
When they got there Kennedy's parents were all ready there and some of both their other family.
When everyone was in the living room Kennedy looked around and said "hey everyone I have something I need to do."
Kennedy got down on one knee in front of Jane. He then pulled out a ring box from his pocket. This caught Jane off guard.
"Jane we have been best friend since we were two years old. You have seen me at my best and my worst. I have been in love with since i was sixteen years old. I know we haven't been dating for that long but, I can't imagine ever being with anyone other then you ever. Will you marry me?" Kennedy said this staring into Jane's eyes.
"Yes I would love to marry. I love you Kennedy. Kennedy stood up and he connected his lips to Jane's.
Everyone cheered.
Image

Kennedy and Jane were in their living wrapping the last of the gifts to take over to Jared's. Finish wrapping her last one when she turned to Kennedy and smiled.
"Did you ever think back when were 10 we'd be married?"
"You don't know. The way things happened between us I don't think anyone but our moms thought we'd end up here." Kennedy said smiling.
"Remember when we were little and we use to play house and we would play husband and wife?" Jane said smiling.
"Yeah I remember, and here we are now engaged."
"I know it’s crazy. I got to go get dressed for the party." Jane said hopping up and walking to her and Kennedy's room.
Kennedy sat there finishing wrapping the last of the gifts when the Jane's cell phone started ringing that was sitting on the coffee table.
He thought about not answering it. But he did anyway. He didn't recognize the number that was flashing on the screen.
"Jane babe. Thank you for answering." Before Kennedy could even say hello whoever this was started talking.
"Who is this?" Kennedy asked.
"Who is this?"
"I asked first." Kennedy said he was angry with whoever was calling Jane babe.
"Lucas. Who’s this?" Kennedy's wanted to know why was Lucas calling Jane, and why did he called her babe?
"Kennedy, Jane's fiancé."
"Band boy I'm informing you now I'm not giving up on getting Jane back."
"You probably should considering the fact she's in love with me and not you." Kennedy seethed.
"You know what's funny Kennedy. No matter how hard you try. You'll never be her first love or her other first." Hearing Lucas say this made his blood boil. Lucas was lucky he was in California because Kennedy wanted to kill him.
"Don't you dare talk about Jane that was." Kennedy pretty much yelled.
"Just know every time you’re sleeping with her you're sleeping with me and she's thinking of me." Lucas laughed and hung up.
Kennedy put her phone down and stormed off into Jane and his bed room.
"Hey babe what's wrong?" Jane saw the angered look in his eyes.
With out any hesitation Kennedy walked over to Jane and started kissing her. It wasn't his normal kisses either. She could tell these raw. That there was a lot of emotion behind them. Out of breath she pulled away.
"What's wrong?" She saw a mixture of anger and lust in his eyes.
"Why is Lucas calling your phone?"
"I don't know. I asked him to stop." Jane was telling the truth she wanted nothing to do with Lucas.
"Well he called and informed me that no matter how hard I try he's your first love." Kennedy then started kissing Jane again. With the same sense of emotion.
Jane pulled away to try to talk to him and he started kissing her neck.
For some reason Kennedy was on a mission. A moan escaped Jane's lips when Kennedy starting sucking on her left collarbone.
Kennedy then moved he hands up Jane back. When he found the zipper to her dress he pulled it down. He had his mouth on her neck the whole time he was doing this.
Jane didn't know why Kennedy was being so aggressive. She liked it, but she knew she needed to talk to him more and talk this out.
Jane's dress fell to the ground. Kennedy picked her up and she wrapped he legs around his waist. He moved them to the bed. He started shoulder and had his hands on stomach.
Jane snapped out off it. "Kennedy. Stop we need to talk." Kennedy had a look of rejection in his eyes.
"Why don't you want to?" He said rejected.
"Yeah I want to. I just need to know whatever Lucas said that set you off." Jane crawled of the bed. She leaned down and put her dress back on.
"He was telling about how every time I sleep with you you’re thinking of him" He said shamefully.
"What? I can promise you we've slept together not once have I been thinking of him." She said smiling.
"You promise?" He said giving her a smile.
"Yeah I promise, and what that was you just were doing. I liked it. If we didn't have to be to Jared's in five minutes I would say let's finish it." Jane said giving Kennedy a smile that said everything is going to be ok.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: The Maine
So there only two chapters after this one, and that makes me sad I love this story.
I'm home from Vegas.
please comment and subscribe (:
My Garrett Story
My John Story