Sequel: This Broken Place.
Status: complete (: check out the sequel

If I Could Gather up the Nerve

That Kind Of Girl

Kennedy and Jane were on their way to Jared’s place, when Wonderwall came on. Kennedy turned and smiled Jane. Without any hesitation Jane started singing along with the radio at the top of her lungs. “Today is gonna be the day, that they're gonna throw it back to you, by now you should've somehow. Realized what you gotta do, I don't believe that anybody, feels the way I do about you now.”
Kennedy turned to her and just smiled. He had no clue what to say so he just joined in singing with her.
“Backbeat the word was on the street. That the fire in your heart is out. I'm sure you've heard it all before, but you never really had a doubt. I don't believe that anybody feels, the way I do about you now.” Jane started laughing so hard she couldn’t sing anymore.
“And all the roads we have to walk are winding. And all the lights that lead us there are blinding. There are many things that I would, Like to say to you I don't know how. Because maybe You're gonna be the one that saves me, And after all you're my Wonderwall. Today was gonna be the day, But they'll never throw it back to you, By now you should've somehow. Realized what you're not to do, I don't believe that anybody, feels the way I do about you now.” Kennedy sang by himself at the top of his lungs. Jane sat there uncontrollably giggling.
They finished the song and Kennedy looked at Jane and gave her a huge cheeses smile. “We are such dorks.” Jane said with a smile on her face.
“yeah we are but I’m ok with that.”
Image

When they walked inside they were greeted by everyone saying congratulations on the fact that they are engaged.
Jane walked into the kitchen to find Austin getting himself a beer.
“Hey Austin.” Jane said smiling.
“Hey there lovely lady.” Austin said giving her a smirk.
“Kennedy is one lucky man, to say he put a ring on your finger.”
“Thank you Austin.”
“You Jane you’re one of the few girls that was cool with just having fun with me.” Austin said taking a drink of his beer.
“We did have Austin, but I also have fun with Kennedy.”
“I know you do kid.” Just as soon as Austin said this Kennedy walked into the kitchen.
“Hey what’s going on you two?” Kennedy asked.
“Nothing I was just tell congratulating Jane, and tell her you are one lucky man to say you have a lovely lady like Jane in love with you.” Austin said.
“Thanks Austin.”
“You’re very welcome.” Austin said walking out of the kitchen.
“Well that was super awkward.” Jane said smiling.
“I know it was.” Kennedy said snickering
“You trust me with Austin right?’ Jane asked Kennedy not knowing if he truly did or not.
“I trust you. I just don’t trust him not to try anything.”
“You are aware you just told me you don’t trust me?” Jane said giving Kennedy annoyed look.
“I trust it’s him.”
“Kennedy he’s not going to try anything. He knows I’m with you. You don’t need to worry.”
“Ok I won’t.”
“I love you.” Jane said smiling and leaning up and pecking Kennedy on the lips
“I love you too.” Kennedy said smiling.
Image

Kennedy had just got home from a band meeting. He was looking around the house for Jane.
He found her sitting in their bedroom reading a magazine.
“Hey Jane.”
“Hey Kennedy what’s up?”
“Well it looks like I’m going on a two week tour.”
“Ok. When do you leave?” Kennedy was relieved that Jane was ok with him going on tour.
“In two weeks.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: The Bigger Lights
So I decided to add another chapter to keep this story going a little bit longer. So that means there's two after this one.
thank you so much forevernalways for your comment.
My Garrett Story
My John Story