Sequel: This Broken Place.
Status: complete (: check out the sequel

If I Could Gather up the Nerve

Love Is Hell

Kennedy had left for tour and Charlotte called Jane to let her know she was staying Phoenix for the weekend and wanted to see her. They decide they were going to have dinner together.
When Jane arrived at the restaurant, she was expecting it to only be Charlotte and her husband Jason.
She walked to the table and was shocked to see Lucas sitting with Charlotte and Jason.
"Hi guys." She said as she walked over to the table.
Charlotte got up and hugged her and whispered in her ear. "I'm sorry he came. He said he really needed to talk to you."
"Hi Lucas." She said as he stood up and pulled her chair out for her.
"How have you been?" Jason asked smiling.
"I've been good. I got engaged." Jane said smiling and showing her ring to everyone.
"Oh my gosh Jane it beautiful." Charlotte said gushing over the ring.
"Thank you." Jane said smiling.
"Kennedy's one lucky man." Lucas said smiling.
"Thanks Lucas."
"Jane is it possible I could talk to you away from the table?" Lucas asked.
"No I'm sorry. Whatever you have to say you can say in front of Charlotte and Jason."
"Ok well I want to say I'm sorry for what I said to you at Charlotte's wedding. I also want to say I am the biggest asshole ever for cheating on you. I want to say I'm sorry for everything wrong I've done to you." Lucas said truly being sorry.
"I accept your apology." Jane said smiling.
Image

Jane decided she would call Kennedy. She hadn't talked to Kennedy in a few days
"Hey babe." Kennedy said
"Hey Kennedy."
"What have you been up the last few days?" Kennedy asked Jane.
"Oh Charlotte came down her to spend sometime with me."

"It was really good. You won't believe who showed up."
"Oh who showed up?" Kennedy asked.
"Lucas he came down with Char."
"Did you talk to him?" Kennedy sounded really annoyed.
"Yeah I did."
"Why did you talk to him? Where you alone?"
"I talked to him because I'm allowed to talk to him. No Kennedy I was with a group. I don't see why you’re making a big deal about it."
"It is a big deal when he has every intention of stealing you from me."
"You know what Kennedy I don't feel like fighting with you."
"Whatever." Kennedy hung up the phone and went off with the rest of the guys.
Image

Jane was driving and the rain was hitting her car pretty hard.
Here phone started ringing. She looked at the number she saw Kennedy name on the screen. She wasn't going to pick up but the last they talked they fought.
"Hey Kennedy." Jane said sheepishly.
"Jane why did you wait so long to pick up the phone?" Jane could tell he had been drinking.
"Because I'm driving and it’s raining." Jane said annoyed because of how Kennedy was talking to her.
"What's with the attitude?"
"Because Kennedy. I can't talk to you right now."
"Yeah you can. Don't hang up on me."
"Kennedy please can we talk later?" Jane pretty much begged him.
"No last time we talked we fought."
"Kennedy..." Jane said then there was a loud crash.
"Jane Jane." Kennedy yelled frantically.
The phone went dead. Kennedy's face went white. He didn't know what to do. He then dialed the Dylan's house.
"Hello Kennedy." Mrs. Dylan said.
"Mrs. Dylan I was on the phone with Jane when I heard a crash and the phone died. I think Jane is hurt and I don't know what to do." Kennedy starting to cry.
"Kennedy it's going to be ok. Was she driving when you were talking to her?"
"Yeah. I'm so sorry Mrs. Dylan." Kennedy said feeling guilty.
"Ok were going to call the police. I will call you back when we know something."
When Kennedy hung up he sat on the in the van. He couldn't help it any more he started really crying. He had no clue if Jane was ok or not, and he felt super guilty for not letting her hang up.
"Kennedy what's wrong?" Garrett asked as he walked up.
"I think Jane's really hurt."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: Ryan Adams
So bet you didn't see this coming. I need to thank stephaniefaith for helping me write this.
thank you so much forevernalways for commenting
So there's one chapter after this. Then the sequel.
please comment and subscribe

My Garrett Story
My John Story