Sequel: This Broken Place.
Status: complete (: check out the sequel

If I Could Gather up the Nerve

The Way We Talk

Jane was sitting at the kitchen table with her mom.
"So how are you and Kennedy doing?" Her mom said with a smile on her face.
"We're doing great. Pretty much back to old times."
"So as in old times you like each other again."
"What?" Her moms comment caught he completely off guard.
"You heard me."
"The crush was one sided mom. It was all me liking him. He was always wrapped up in Rose."
"Sweetheart do you even realize how much Kennedy cares for you?"
"I know how much he cares for me. We used to be best friends and we are pretty much again." Mrs. Dylan stood up and went and cleaned her coffee cup.
"You don't see the way he looks at you, do you?"
"I guess not."
"So are you hanging out with Kennedy today?"
"No I'm going on a date with Austin."
"So are you and Austin serious?" Mrs. Dylan said leaning against the kitchen counter.
"I don't really know."
Image

Kennedy was walking downstairs to go to band practice, when his mom called him into the kitchen.
"hey what's going on with you and Jane?" Mrs. Brock said sitting at the kitchen table reading a magazine.
"Nothing we're just friends again."
"Nothing my ass Kennedy. I see the way you look at her."
"I look at her like I lost her and I'm happy she's back."
"Kennedy way to try to cover it up. You need to tell her how you feel. She most likely feels the same way about you."
"I doubt that. She hated me up till like three or four days ago, and she is dating Austin."
"She did not hate you she was hurt, and she was dating Austin to avoid telling you how she fells"
"Doubt that." Kennedy said walking out of the house.
Image

Austin had picked Jane up, and they were on their way to eat.
Dinner was nice and Austin was driving Jane home. When they got to her house Jane noticed her parents weren't home. She got out of the car and turned around.
"Do you want to come?"
"Yeah." Austin then got out and followed Jane inside. They walked up the stairs holding hands. The second they were in her room she turned around and locked her door
Austin then wasted no time pressing Jane against the door. He then started kissing her. After a few minutes Austin started kissing her neck, and her hands went straight to his hair. Jane then helped Austen pull his shirt over his head. She then pulled her own off.
The two of them then traveled to her bed. They were both left only in their underwear when they got to her bed.
Things moved pretty quickly after that.
Image

They both there for a few moments enjoying the silence when Austin turned and looked at Jane.
"I hate to leave but I really don't want your parents to hate me. So I should probably get going."
"You're right."
They both then sat up looking for their clothes.
Once they were both dressed Jane walked Austin out to his car. Austin looked at his cell phone and kissed Jane.
"Happy birthday pretty lady."
"Its not my birthday yet." Austin then pulled out his cell phone and showed her the time. It read 12:03.
"Oh I guess its my birthday then."
"Yeah. See you later pretty lady." Austin said then leaning in and kissing Jane and getting in his and driving home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gibbs got some action. So Team Austin or Team Kennedy.
I saw This Century last night. They were amazing like always.
please comment and subsrcibe
Chapter Title: The Maine
check out my Garrett Story
so here's the deal I'm posting a John Story with in the next three days. please subscribe