Sequel: This Broken Place.
Status: complete (: check out the sequel

If I Could Gather up the Nerve

Like Its Her Birthday

When Jane got to her bedroom she saw she had a text.
Happy birthday Jane. Can't wait for tonight it was from Kennedy sent at 12:01.
Thank you, me too
Jane then got dressed for bed and went to sleep.
Image

Kennedy woke up that morning ten with plans of going over to Jared's to hang out with all the guys.
When he got to Jared's he noticed that Austin was over there.
"Hey Austin." Kennedy said nodding his head at him. Kennedy was not amused that he was their.
"Hey Ken."
Its not that Kennedy didn't want Austin there. It was that he didn't like the idea of him being with Jane.
He then went and looked and found Jared.
"Hey Jared can I talked to you out front?"
"Yeah of course."
The two of them walked out front and Kennedy didn't even give Jared a chance to ask what's up.
"Why is Austin here?"
"Because he's our friend" Jared said confused.
"I'm tired of seeing him."
"Kennedy I don't think you're tired of seeing him. I think you're jealous of the fact he is with Jane."
"What you're crazy." Kennedy acted like he was shocked by Jared's word.
"You would be tired of me if I was the one dating Jane."
"No I wouldn't" Jared crossed his arms and rolled his eyes at Kennedy.
"You're lying through your teeth. Just admit you like Jane already."
"What do you want me to say? That I have been in love with her ever since she left me. Oh wait she didn't leave me. I pushed her away."
"How did you push her away?" Kennedy then went and sat on the front porch step.
"If we would of never had that fight she would of never left."
"So what are you going to do about being in love with her?" Jared went and sat down next to him.
"I guess I need to tell her. But what about her and Austin?"
"Kennedy I don't think they're official."
"Ok so what do I do confess my to her and see what she says?"
"Yeah pretty much."
The two of them then walked inside and Kennedy went up to Austin.
"So are you and Jane a couple now?"
"Nope we're just having fun"
"Oh"
Image

It was eight o'clock when Kennedy went over to Jane's for her birthday movie night. Jane ran downstairs to get the door.
"Hey birthday girl." Kennedy said pulling Jane into a bear hug.
"Hey." Jane said with a smile on her face.
"Let's go make popcorn" Jane said walking into the kitchen.
Kennedy followed right behind her. Jane reaches up to grab the popcorn from the cupboard. While doing this the back of her shirt raised up exposing a part of her back.
Kennedy was leaning against the counter. He wanted to touch her so bad.
Jane then put the popcorn in the microwave and sat on the counter. Kennedy walked over and brushed and eyelash off her cheek, but once he got it he just stood there staring at her.
"Kennedy what are you staring at?" Kennedy suddenly blinked snapping out of it.
"You, you're beautiful" he go a huge smile on his face.
"Thank you." Said with a matching smile on her face.
Kennedy then put his hand on her cheek and stared at her for a moment longer. He then finally leaned up and kissed her. It was a sweet kiss.
When he pulled away he smiled and looked at Jane who was smiling to.
"What was that for?" Jane asked him kinda confused on what just happened.
"I've wanted to do that since I was about sixteen years old."
"Really? I'm sorry Kennedy I want you to do that but I am kinda seeing Austin." Kennedy stood there confused.
"According to Austin you're just having fun. So I see nothing wrong with this." Kennedy then kissed her this time more intensely.
Jane didn't bother fighting it. She kissed him back. Kennedy then grabbed Jane's hips and picked her up. She then wrapped her legs around Kennedy's waist.
Kennedy started walking towards the stairs. Jane started kissing his neck. She didn't stop kissing his neck the whole way up the stairs. Kennedy was enjoying the feeling and a moan escaped his lips.
Jane then looked at him and smiled. The second they were in her room Kennedy locked the door with one hand and carefully balanced still holding Jane.
He the walked over and laid her down on her bed. He pulled away and took his shirt off and Jane did the same thing.
All the sudden Kennedy snapped out of it.
"We can't do this." He then sat down on the edge of Jane's bed.
"What?" Jane said scooting to the edge of her and sitting next to Kennedy.
"I can't do this to Austin. I have also likes you for you for to long to throw it a way."
"How is this throwing it away?"
"Because to be honest with you Jane. I have been in love with you I was sixteen years old. I would like to date you before we have sex." Jane sat there shocked and confused.
"Did you just say you've been in love with me since you were sixteen? This didn't stop when I was gone three and half years?" Kennedy scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.
"Nope and when you came back it made me realize it even more."
"Kennedy one reason I had to leave was because I couldn't stay here and watch you be with other girls."
"So does that mean you love me too?" Kennedy said lacing his fingers with Janes's.
"Yeah it does."
"We should probably calm down and watch the movie."
Kennedy stood up and put the movie Sixteen Candles in.
"Yeah sounds good to me."
Kennedy then went and sat next to Jane and put his arm around her shoulder.
"Jane could you do me a favor and end things with Austin so you could be my girlfriend."
"Yeah I planned on it."
The two of them watched the movie and Kennedy kissed her goodnight
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: Good Charlotte
So Kennedy finally got the nerve to make his move on Jane. What do you guys think? How do you think Austin's going to take this.
Please comment and subscribe :)
Garrett Story
John Story that I'm going to be posting today or tomorrow.