Status: Complete!

Whoever She Is

If I could gather up the nerve, I'd put my feelings into words

Garrett stir at about 10 am, and was comforted to know Grace was still in his arms. He pulled her closer and closed his eyes. Moments later Grace woke up and realized she was in Garrett arms.
She was in a panic for a moment freaking out that she never came home and then she realized that her mom was not home so she was not in trouble. She looked up a Garrett who was smiling.
“What time is it?”
“10:03. I‘m sorry I did not wake you but you looked up so comfortable and I told myself I would wake you after the movie but I fell asleep, sorry are you mad?”
“No not at all I slept good.”
“ok good.”
“You know we have slept together twice now” Grace giggled.
“Yeah you’re right.” he smirked.
“Do you know how slutty that makes me sound?”
“It does make you sound slutty it’s not like we had sex.”
“I know but it should at least take you taking me out on a date to get me to sleep with you.” she said jokingly.
“Garrett I should get home I have plans with Dakota.”
“Ok I will walk you out.”
Garrett walked her out to the car and right after she hugged him. Grace was walking to the driver’s side when Garrett grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.
“Yeah Garrett?” Grace asked confused on why he pulled her back
He then dropped her wrist he was about to lose his nerve. He looked at the ground and then at Grace and scratched his neck awkwardly.
“Yeah Gare?”
“Oh sorry. Could you ever consider us being more then friends?”
“Um yeah. But Garrett I am not sure what you are asking me.”
“Damn it Kennedy” Garrett mumbled.
“What does Kennedy have to do with anything?”
“I wish I was smoother like the other guys.”
“Garrett are you aware you are not making any sense?”
“I am sorry Grace I really fucked this up.” he was fumbling with his fingers and not looking at her.
“Garrett can you look me in the eyes and try to make sense?”
Garrett then looked in to her grey eyes and smiled and asked “Grace would you like to go on date on Friday?”
It took her a moment to realize that Garrett Nickelsen had just asked her on date. She had wanted this to happen since 2008 when she became a fan of The Maine. Garrett stared at her not knowing what to say. All he could think was why is she taking so long to respond.
Grace looked up at Garrett who had a look of rejection on his face.
“Garrett I would love to go on a date with you.” Garrett’s face lit up.
“Ok good I can’t wait till Friday. I’ll pick you up at 6.”
Image

Grace drove home and could not stop smiling it was only Sunday and she could not wait tell Friday.
The second she got home she took off running up stairs and the first thing she did was got on her phone and called Dakota.
“hey what’s up Grace?”
“OMG I don’t even know what to say.”
“Why all of a sudden does it sound like you are fan girling out of nowhere?”
“GARRETT NICKELSEN just asked me out on date” she yelled then calmed down.
“Are you serious? That is so crazy. You really like him don’t you?”
“Yeah. You know he is every thing I thought he would be and more.”
“that’s goods are you going to see him before then”
“I don’t think so.”
“Grace I am really happy for you.”
“thank you Dakota.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title: (The Maine: If I Only Had The Heart)
So pretty much just got home from Warped Tour. It was amazing.
So it looks like Garrett finally got the nerve to make his move.
I know it's super short please don't hate me.

My John Story
My Kennedy Story