Status: Complete!

Whoever She Is

It just doesn't make any sense

Grace was woken up Monday morning by her mom barging in her room.
“Grace what is going on with you Garrett?”
“What mom?” Grace said half asleep rubbing her eyes to get rid of the sleep.
“I asked you what is going on with you and Garrett.”
“It’s confusing. We’ve gone on two dates. I’m not his girlfriend. If that’s what you’re asking.”
“Oh. So what’s I heard from Mrs. Dallon about you not coming home last Saturday?”
“What?”
“Where were you Saturday?”
“I was over Garrett’s”
“Are you having sex with Garrett?”
“Wow mom way to beat around the bush there, and no I am not having sex with Garrett. He’s not even my boyfriend mom.”
“So you’re not having sex with him.”
“No mom. You will happy to know I am still a virgin, and even if I was having sex with Garrett, I am sorry to say but it is really know of your business. I am nineteen years old. I’m not a little kid anymore.” Grace stated to her mom. She was annoyed this was how her mom decided to wake her up.
“I know I’m sorry I will leave you alone, and sweetheart I have work today I won’t be home tell later because I am going to your aunts later.”
“ok bye mom”
Grace heard her mom go out the front door.
She grabbed her cell phone and decided to call Garrett. His phone rang four times before he picked up.
“hey what’s up Grace?”
“Nothing much then my mom decide to barge in my room and wake me up this morning just to ask if we’re having sex.” Grace said like it was not a big deal.
“Grace you serious? Oh my God your mother hates me now.” Garrett said sounding worried.
“No she does not hate you. Told her we didn’t and even if we were it was none of her business” Grace said not sounding worried at all.
“Why are you not worried about this.”
“Garrett because I am nineteen years old and if I want to have sex it’s my business. My mother can not decide if I have sex or not.”
“Yeah I guess.” Garrett said.
“So can we go on a drive so I can say goodbye before I leave?”
“Why don’t you come over instead”
“Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Ok I got to go I need to finish packing”
“ok I will see you later tonight bye Gare”
Grace then made her way down stairs to make breakfast. She decide to eat cereal. She grabbed the Captain Crunch from the cupboard and the milk fridge. She mixed them together. She sat there in her own thoughts. She kept wondering if wondering what it would be like to be Garrett’s girlfriends. She thought it would be hard because he would be away touring a lot. She thought to herself if Garrett was willing to try she would be.
She did not think Garrett would just want to jump into a relationship with her, because he had had his heart broken not to long ago. Grace had had a few boyfriends that would last for a few months. But never had she been in love. She had always wanted to be in love. She also hated admitting to herself but she felt like she could fall in love with Garrett easily.
Little did she know Garrett felt the same way. He got his heart ripped out a little while back, and Grace was the only person that made him feel better. He felt like it would not take him that long to fall in love with her. That’s one reason Garrett was so scared to go on Warped Tour. He knew he was going to miss her like crazy. That he would look forward to calling her and texting her everyday.
Image

Grace called Dakota. Dakota picked up on the third ring.
“Hey Grace.”
“hey do you want to come over?”
“Yeah I will be over in five.”
“Ok see you then.”
Dakota knocked on Grace door about five minutes later. “hey Dakota.”
“hey girl. How is things going with Garrett?”
“Really good. He is coming over tonight to say goodbye.”
“Really. So is goodbye code for sex or something” Dakota asked.
“why does everyone think me and Garrett are having sex?”
“I don’t know maybe because you spend like every minute together.”
“We do not spend every minute together. I mean I don’t go a day without talking to him. But it’s not like I can’t breathe without him.”
“I’m not saying you can’t breathe without him. I am just saying you guys spend a lot of time together, and I would not be shocked to hear you had sex.”
“Well we haven’t, and I don’t plan on it. He isn’t even my boyfriend and even if he was I wont have sex with him tell I am ready.”
“Okay okay I get it. So does he know you’re a virgin?” Dakota asked.
“I don’t know. We have not talked about our sex life with each other. He is not my boyfriend so I don’t see why we need to know that part about each other.”
“You know he really likes you. Right?”
“I guess I know.”
“Well I think he might ask you to be his girlfriend soon.”
“Honestly I don’t.” Grace admitted to Dakota.
“Why don’t you think he will ask you.” Dakota asked confused.
“Because he of Warped Tour, and even if he did ask me I would tell him no to ask me when he got back.”
“oh well are you going to go to the Warped Tour date that’s her like he asked you?”
“Yeah of course.”
“Can we not talk about me and Garrett can we go swimming?”
“Yeah sounds like a plan.” The two walk out to the pool got down to there bathing suits and walked into the pool.
“I totally forgot about your matching John Ohh tattoo.” Dakota said to Grace. “Yeah it’s forget its there too.”
“So has Garrett seen it” Dakota asked with a smirk on her face.
“Yes he has seen it and so has the rest the members of The Maine.”
“Op I bet that was awkward when John saw it.”
“yeah tell me about. He thought it was cute and not creepy so that’s a good thing.”
“What did Garrett think about it?”
“I told him that song helped me through a rough spot in my life and he thought that was cool.” Grace told her.
“Does Garrett know about your dad?” Dakota asked knowing it was a touchy subject that only her, Jasey, and Cassadee had know about.
“No. He has never asked where my dad was, but if he asked I will tell him.” Grace said looking down at the water. The conversation stopped the girls swam around for about an hour before they went inside and watched some TV.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: The Maine's Girls Do What They Want
I really sorry for the lack of Garrett, and this being a filler
I need to thank forevernalways for her comment :)
I'm still in Vegas so i don't know if I'll be able to update tomorrow.

My John Story
My Kennedy Story