Status: Complete!

Whoever She Is

For the first time, I feel less alone

Garrett was standing outside his house with his two suitcases at six like he was told to be. He stood out there for five minutes when the bus finally showed up.
When the bus was finally parked Pat jumped out of the bus.
“Gare are you ready for a super awesome tour.” Pat said like a little kid.
“Yeah Rat Boy I am” Garrett said with a smile on his face
“Are you going to miss Grace?”
“Yeah I am, considering the fact that she is my girlfriend and all.” Garrett said with a smile on his face. This is the first time he had referred to Grace as his girlfriend out loud.
“Wait when did you and Grace become official?” Pat asked confused
“Last night at 8123 sitting on the roof of my car.”
“You took her to 8123?” Pat said with a smirk on his face.
“Yeah is that a problem?” Garrett said confused.
“No it’s just you must really like this girl” Pat said.
“Yeah…” before Garrett could finish his sentence he was interrupted by Tim.
“Can you guys get on the bus and we kind of have to get to California by tomorrow and we still have to go get Kennedy.”
“Alright” Garrett and Pat both said.
Both the boys hopped on the bus and Garrett put his suitcase in the back of the bus. He then went to his bunk and put his pillow in there. Out of nowhere he heard his name being called.
“Hey Garrett come here.” John yelled.
“Yeah John”
“What’s this I hear about you Grace becoming official?”
“There’s really nothing to it.” Garrett said nonchalantly
“What do you mean really nothing to it?” John asked confused
“I asked Grace out at 8123 last night”
“And she said yes.” John said trying to coax the answer out of Garrett
“Yeah is that shocking to you or something?”
“No I’m not shocked, it’s just. Did you tell her about Carlie” John asked knowing it was a touchy subject.
“Yeah I told her about Carlie last night, we had a heart to heart.” Garrett said noticing that Carlie’s name had no effect on him like it used to.
“Well that’s good. She is going to be at any of the warped tour dates?”
“Yeah she is going to be at the Phoenix date.” He said with a smile on his face
“Well is she going to hang out with us or just you?” John asked really wanting to know.
“She is going to hang out with me most of the day. We might hang out with you guys at some point during the day.”
“Gare way to hog Grace from everyone.” John said with a cocky smirk on his face.
“Excuse John, she is my girlfriend. And I am going to have to go about two months not seeing her in person. Only calling and texting her. So if I want to hog her from you I will.” Garrett told annoyed.
Before John could respond the two of them were interrupted by Kennedy hopping on the bus.
“Hey guys ready for a crazy summer?” Kennedy said smiling.
“Yeah I sure am Kennedy.” John said trying to break the tension between him and Garrett.
“Yeah me too Kennedy.” Garrett said.
“Hey Gare I am sorry. I know you're not hogging Grace. I was just joking with you.”
“Yeah it’s ok John.” Garrett then got up to go lay on his bunk.
“John what was that about?” Kennedy asked confused.
“I told him not to hog Grace on the Phoenix date.”
“Why would you do that?” Kennedy asked John as if he was stupid
“I don’t know Kennedy. I was joking with him, but at the same time I wanted her to hang out with all of us.”
“She can hang out with us after the tour. Just let Garrett spend the day with her.”
“Yeah. I guess.” John said walking towards the fridge.
“Hey John whatever feeling you have for her you need to drop them.”
“I don’t have any.”
“Yeah just keep tell yourself that” Kennedy said knowing that if his feelings got any stronger this could end badly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: The Maine: We’ll All Be…)
This is my first chapter of only Garrett .
thank you so much forevernalways for your comments
My John Story
My Kennedy Story