Status: Complete!

Whoever She Is

I can see it in the way that your hands shake

The show went amazing Grace had a blast standing side stage. Cassadee, Jasey, and Dakota also really enjoyed it. The girls stayed in the venue why the boys went out and signed for an hour.
The girls were all sitting in the green room waiting for the guys to come back.
“So how are things with Garrett?” Jasey asked.
“Things are really good.” Grace said smiling
“So how many times have you guys done it?” Cassadee asked raising her eyebrow.
“Once. We came pretty close today but his mom walked in.” Grace said blushing
“Wait you have only done it once.” Dakota said shocked.
“Yeah what’s the big deal? He told me he didn’t care if we ever had sex again. As long as he is with me.”
“Sweetheart he is a guy he is laying.” Jasey said.
“Why haven’t you guys done it more?” Dakota asked
“Because we got in that huge fight after he bragged to the boys.” Grace said
“Really?” Cassadee asked.
“We would of today if Garrett’s mom wouldn’t have walked in on us.” Grace barely finished her sentence when Garrett and the rest of the guys walked in and said lets go. Grace got up and grabbed his hand and they walked out to his car.
While they were driving the girls words replayed in her head. She knew Garrett wasn’t in it for the sex, but at the same time he was a guy with needs.
Grace turned to Garrett and said “pull over.” They were at a park.
“Why I am pulling over in front of a park at 12:30 in the morning?”
“Because.”
She didn’t say any more instead she pressed her lips to Garrett’s and tangled her hands in his hair. This caught Garrett off guard. He went on long with it. Next thing Garrett knew Grace was straddling him in the driver’s seat. The kiss intensified and Garrett has his hands all over Graces back. Grace then lifted her shirt off. As soon as her shirt was off she pulled Garrett’s shirt off. She was fumbling to get Garrett’s pants unbutton when he pushed her hand away.
“Hey I like where this is going but we are not parking.” Garrett said almost out of breath.
“Why? Don’t you want have sex with me?” Grace said rejected.
“Yes I want to, but I respect you to much to do it in a car.” Garrett said this knowing that she felt rejected by the fact that he stopped her. Grace then crawled off him and put her shirt back on.
“Whatever can you take me home?” Grace said feeling rejected.
“Don’t feel rejected. Believe me I want to have sex with you. I just prefer we don’t do it in my car in front of a park at this early in the morning.” Garrett said with a crooked smile on his face.
“Oh okay lover boy. I think its time to get me back to my house.” Garrett started driving.
“Your not mad at me right?” Garrett said with a nervous smile.
“No, I am not mad at you.” Grace said as they pulled in front of her house. She moved and gave Garrett a peck on the lips, but before she could pull away he deepened the kiss and he pulled away smiling saying “I love you and I will talk to you in the morning.”
Grace walked into her house and straight up to her room. She was in her room for about five minutes when she got a text from Garrett.
Goodnight sweet dreams. I love you Grace. seeing this text made her smile
Good night Garrett love you too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title is from A Rocket To The Moon's I'm Not Saying Goodbye
I really don't know what to say other then in the next few chapters things are going to heat up.
Please Comment and Subscribe. I love to know what you guys are thinking.
other stories

She Was The Last Thing I Saw Last Night
If I Could Gather Up The Nerver
Crashing Into Nothing
This is my Nick story that I'm going to start posting as soon as I finish my Kennedy story.
Don’t Touch My Heart