Status: Complete!

Whoever She Is

It is the place to start

"So I'll be home in a week that not to bad." Garrett said holding her tightly in his arms.
"Yeah I know." She had her head rested on his chest. She was enjoying this moment so much she didn't want it to end. She had no desire to kiss Garrett goodbye and get in her moms car with Dakota.
"So when I get home we'll lie on top of my car and watch the stars." He said kissing the top of her head.
"Ok." She leaned up and attaching her lips to his.
"I hate to break up the love fest, but we need to get going." Dakota said leaning against the car.
"Ok one second." She said before reacting her lips to Garrett's again.
"I love you." She said pulling away.
"I love you too."
Grace got in the car and looked out the window to seeing Garrett smiling and awkwardly waving.
"Did you have fun?" Her mom asked as they started driving.
"I had a lot of fun."
"Did you ever think in a million that you would be dating the bass player of your favorite band?" Her mom asked turning the heater on.
"No I never thought this was possible."
"I missed you while you were gone."
"I missed you too mom."
"Was going on tour everything you thought it would be you two?"
"I think Dakota asleep." Grace said turning around to find asleep leaning against the window.
"I can't say I'm shocked. The girl likes her sleep." Her mom laughed.
"Yeah she does."
"So how was the tour?"
"It was fun. It was also tiring. I have no clue how Garrett does it."
"He'll be home in a week right?" He mom asked pulling into Dakota driveway.
"Yeah. Hey Dakota you're home." Grace said reaching in the back and lightly shaking her shoulder.
"Yay I get to sleep in my bed." She said waking up and stretching.
"I know it’s exciting." Grace laughed while getting out of the car. She walked to the back and grabbed Dakota's duffle bag from the trunk as Dakota crawled out of the car. The two walked up the pathway to the front door and were greet by Dakota's mom.
"I miss sweetheart." Her mom said pulling her into a hug.
"I'll call you tomorrow D."
"Ok goodnight." Dakota said walking inside.
When Grace got home the first thing she did was crawled in bed she was exhausted.
Grace woke up in the morning with a text from Garrett.
I miss you already.
She smiled to herself as she read his text.
I miss you too.
She texted him before she crawled out of bed.
She walked downstairs to the smell of pancakes. She walked into the kitchen to find her mom drinking coffee and making the two of them breakfast.
"Morning sweetheart." She said giving her a smile.
"Moring mom." Grace said walking over to the coffee pot.
"How did you sleep?" She asked while flipping a pancake.
"Great it felt so nice to be in my own bed."
Image

Garrett woke up to the sound of somebody cussing in the front lounge. He crawled out of his bunk and went to go investigate. He found John sitting on the couch holding his knee.
"What in the world did you do?" Garrett asked rubbing the sleep from his eyes.
"I hit my fucking knee on the counter."
"You okay?" Garrett asked sitting down next him still sleepy.
"Yeah I'm fine."
"Do you need ice or anything?" Garrett asked feeling sorry for John.
"Nah I'm good." He said as she stood up on it.
"You know this the most we've talked since Grace was here." John said.
"Yeah I know."
"I didn't mean to fall for her I promise. It just happened."
"Yeah I know."
Image

Grace was patiently waiting on her bed staring at her phone waiting for Garrett to text her and tell her that he was outside.
The whole week she waited for Garrett to come home was a boring one. She spent pretty much the whole time home. She went over to Cassadee's one night for dinner other then that she spent it home.
"Is Garrett home yet?" Her mom asked her as she walked downstairs gripping her phone.
"Yeah he's home. He's spending time at home with his family." Grace said walking into the kitchen.
"Oh I see." Mrs. Malone said drinking her coffee.
Grace felt her phone vibrate and she prayed it was Garrett and not one of the girls. She looked at it to she had a text from Garrett saying here.
She shoved her phone in her pocket and took off running for the door. She flung the door open to find Garrett leaning against his yellow car with a smirk on his face.
She wasted no time running to him. It had only been a week but she really missed him. The second she reached him he pulled her tightly into a hug.
"God I love you." He whispered into her ear.
"I love you too." She said resting her head on his chest.
"So what's the plan for today?" She asked pulling away from him.
"Anything you want to do." He said smiling and lacing his fingers with hers.
"Why don't we watch Back to the Future then go out to dinner?"
"That sounds like a lot of fun."
The two of them walked inside and with huge smiles on their faces.
"Hello Garrett." Mrs. Malone said from the couch.
"Hi Mrs. Malone."
"How was tour hun?" She asked standing up.
"It was fun."
"That's good. What are your guy’s plans for today?" She asked curiously.
"We're going to watch Back to the Future then go out to dinner."
"Sounds like a fun date."
The two of them walked up stairs hold hands. When they got into her bedroom Grace went over to the DVD player and put Back to the Future in and Garrett laid down on the bed. She pressed play and crawled on the bed next to him. She rested her head on his shoulder as the movie started to play.
"I lucked out that you like all the same movies as me." Garrett said smiling.
"Yeah you did. What would have happened if I hated Star Wars?" She asked laughing a little bit.
"Obviously we wouldn't be dating."
"Are you serious?" She asked not sure if he was just messing with her.
"Of course I'm serious. Star Wars is a total deal breaker in a relationship." He said laugh.
"You asshole you're just messing with me." She said shoving his shoulder.
"Of course I'm messing with you."
"I don't care what movies you like, I love you no matter what." He said kissing her cheek.
"Ok good."
"I love you no matter what too."
As soon as the movie ended the two headed out to eat dinner.
"So I was thinking maybe we could go through In N Out's drive threw then go to 8123 and eat on the hood of my car." Garrett said holding her hand as they walked out the front door.
"That sounds like an awesome plan to me."
They laid on the hood of his car eating French fries and staring up at the stars smiling.
"You know we haven't been back here since with started dating." Grace said closing her eyes for a moment.
"I know we haven't. I thought it would be nice if came here and just star watched."
"Do you fear the future?" Garrett asked her.
"No I don't. I know what ever happens it’s meant to happen. Do you fear the future?"
"You know I used to, but now that I'm with you I don't any more. It’s really strange. I'm not really scared of anything with you."
"I'm kinda fearless when I'm with you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title is from You Me At Six: Blue Eyes Don't Lie
* I'm truly sorry I haven't update in forever. There is either going to be one or two more chapters after this I'm not sure yet.
* Please comment, I love your feedback.
* I want to thank JessAshton & SoWrongItsJordii & [musiclovex3 & drownthesememories
* So I have entered two one shot contest. one is called Water In My Lungs and the other one is called This Never Ends it's staring my girl Cecilia. I would love you forever if you read these, and you would have my undying love if you commented on them :3
* Also as soon as I finish this story I'm going to start posting on my new Dan Flint story called Shouting Under My Breath. I would love if you subscribed to it.