Status: Complete!

Whoever She Is

I don't know what to say

Grace sat in Garrett's living room waiting for him to get out of the shower. She was looking at another text from Alek asking her to break up with Garrett. She told him she would only text him if he stopped asking her that, but every so often he would ask her.
"Are you waiting on Garrett to get out of the shower?" Trey asked walking into the living room.
"Yep." She said smiling.
“You guys have sure been together for a long.” Trey said sitting down next to her on the couch.
“Yeah I guess we have.” He said thinking to herself they were at the six month mark.
“Six months right?”
“Yeah it will be six months in like two days.” She said looking at the phone to see the date.
“You know I’m really happy Garrett and you are together. Ever since he met you he just seems happier. I haven’t seen him this happy since him and Carlie broke up.” That was the first time in a long time that Grace had even heard Carlie’s named mentioned. Grace assumed the guys all knew that she was an off limits topic so they never mentioned her.
“How were Garrett and Carlie as a couple?” He asked truly wanting to know.
“They were complete opposites. She always challenged him. She was also a lot of drama.” He said thinking back to the times when his little brother was in love with the girl that broke his heart into a million pieces. “I mean he was happy, but at the same time I’ve never seen him happier then when he’s with you.” Trey said giving her a smile.
“I really make him the happiest he’s ever been?” She asked not really sure if Trey was just saying that to make her feel better.
“Yeah have.” He said as Garrett walked into the living, running his fingers through his still wet hair.
“What are you talking about?” Garrett asked sitting right next to Grace on the couch.
“About how happy you two make each other.” Trey said standing up.
“She does make me really happy.” Garrett said wrapping his arm around Grace’s shoulder pulling her close to him.
“I’m going to leave you two love birds alone.” Trey said walking toward the stairs.
“I’m going to go get a bottle of water.” She said standing up. “Do you want one?” Grace asked walking towards the kitchen.
“Yes please.”
Grace walked into the kitchen and grabbed to bottles of water from the fridge and walked into the living room to find Garrett holding her phone up with an angry look on his face.
“Why the fuck do you have a text from Alek saying you should break up with me?” He practically shouted.
“It’s not what it looks like.” She said walking over to him.
“Really because it looks to me like your ex boyfriend who cheated on you is telling you to break up with me.” He sat sitting her phone down on the coffee table. She was silent she didn’t know what to say to him.
“I’m sorry.” Was all she could think to say.
“Why are you even talking to him in the first place?” He yelled. “You sure as hell don’t see me talking to Carlie.” He ran he fingers through his hair.
“I’ve asked him to stop texting me.” She said defending herself as tears started to fall down her cheek.
“Why the hell does he even have your number anymore?”
“Because I ran into at a party right after you left on the All Time Low tour and we exchanged number.”
“You know I don’t think you understand why I’m so mad.” He said as he started to pace a little bit.
“No I understand.” She said sitting down on the couch.
“God I don’t even feel like I can trust you. Maybe you were the one that kissed John first.” He said walking towards the front door. The fact that he just pretty much called her a slut made her blood boil. He walked out the front door and slammed it shut heading towards his yellow car.
“Way to make me sound like a big slut.” She shouted following him outside.
“Well maybe you are.” He yelled back at her.
“Yeah Garrett I’m a huge slut, and I sure can’t keep my legs close.” She said walking towards him as he leaned against his car. “Even though I’ve only slept with one guy ever and that’s you. Yeah I’m a huge slut.” She said getting into his face.
“We're done I can’t even trust you.” As the words left his mouth tears started to slide down his cheek.
“I hope you’re happy.” She said walking away from.
He was silent.
She walked down the street not really sure she was walking or really sure where she was going. She didn’t want to go home and she didn’t want all the girls to give their two since on every thing that had just happened. So she just walked. She couldn’t believe that she just let Alek ruin her relationship with Garrett.
As she walked she found herself in front of a park. She walked and went and sat on the swing. She pulled out her phone and stared at the text from Alek that ruined everything that made her happy.
She sent him one simple text. Leave me alone. You’ve ruined everything for me. We are never going to be together so don’t text me any more.
As she hit send she started to cry. She stared at her wallpaper of her hugging Garrett as he was kissing her cheek. She felt like her heart was broken into a million pieces.
“Do you mind if I sit next to you?” She looked up to see John with a hopeful smile on his face.
“Go away John, you’re part of the reason I no longer have a boyfriend.” She said as she wiped the tears on her cheek.
“I’m sorry about all the drama I caused.” He said sitting on the swing next to her. “I honestly wish I had met you first.” He said biting his bottom lip.
“It’s not all your fault. I’m the idiot who started talking to my ex again.”
“We all make mistakes.” He said running his fingers through his hair.
“Yeah well this mistake lost me my boyfriend.” She said getting off the swing.
“Give him sometime to cool off then talk to him” He said getting off the swing and walking over to him.
“How did you know I was here?” She asked sitting down on the cold grass crossing her legs.
“I got a call from Trey saying that he heard you and Garrett got into a huge fight and broke up, and that you took off walking somewhere.” He said sitting down next to her.
“Thanks for coming to find me.”
“No problem. Do you want me to take you home?”
“Yes please.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title from: Taylor Swift: The Story Of Us
* So there's only one more chapter after this. I'm literally writing the last chapter right now, so I might post it tonight or pretty so after.
* What do you think about them breaking up?
* Please comment and let me know what you think. I love your feedback. I don't be a silent reader.
* So I've got a Dan Flint story that I'm posting the first chapter as soon as I finish posting this story. It would me the world to me if you read it and commented on it. It's called Shouting Under My Breath.
* I've also wrote three more one shots for three different contest. I would love you forever if you read them and commented on them. They're called So Just Breathe, Worth The Risk, & Every Single Breath. Seriously though if you comment on them I will love you forever and ever.
* I want to thank musiclovex3 for commenting.